Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official AFC Championship Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:56 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:You are just hating on one player. I congratulated the whole team.

Old habits die hard , congrats JW on your team making it to the SB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Old habits die hard , congrats JW on your team making it to the SB.

She had a 50% chance of at least one of her teams making it at the beginning of the season..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:She had a 50% chance of at least one of her teams making it at the beginning of the season..
Packers and Broncos. Life must be nice for her

Quote:Packers and Broncos. Life must be nice for her.

It was not nice when the Packers lost, but obviously I am a happy Broncos fan now.

Quote:It was not nice when the Packers lost, but obviously I am a happy Broncos fan now.

No offense, jw, but I've read many of your posts where you call out posters for not being "true" jags fans....

But then you come here and flat out admit your fandom of two other teams...

I'm not sure how many "true" jags fans admit to being a fan of another team, let alone 2 other teams.

Seems kinda hypocritical to me... what are your thoughts?

What if it were a Broncos/Packers SB??

Quote:No offense, jw, but I've read many of your posts where you call out posters for not being "true" jags fans....

But then you come here and flat out admit your fandom of two other teams...

I'm not sure how many "true" jags fans admit to being a fan of another team, let alone 2 other teams.

Seems kinda hypocritical to me... what are your thoughts?

There is absolutely no reason to believe liking two other teams makes me any less of a Jaguars fan than anyone who only root for Jacksonville. The Jaguars are always my favorite team. I have mad that clear to everyone, but they choose not to believe me for some reason. Those people are the hypocrites because they claim to like the Jaguars more than I do yet want Jacksonville to lose for higher draft picks or get the HC fired. If you want the Jaguars to lose for any reason, you don't like them.

Quote:What if it were a Broncos/Packers SB?

That was Super Bowl 32. They also met in the 2015 regular season. When that happens, I hope for a close game with no boneheaded plays and few penalties.

Quote:There is absolutely no reason to believe liking two other teams makes me any less of a Jaguars fan than anyone who only root for Jacksonville. The Jaguars are always my favorite team. I have mad that clear to everyone, but they choose not to believe me for some reason. Those people are the hypocrites because they claim to like the Jaguars more than I do yet want Jacksonville to lose for higher draft picks or get the HC fired. If you want the Jaguars to lose for any reason, you don't like them.

They like the jags enough to only root for one team...

Just saying...

Someone that outright talks about having 3 teams she roots for probably shouldn't question the fan-hood of other posters.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 03:54 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:They like the Jags enough to only root for one team...

Just saying...

Someone that outright talks about having 3 teams she roots for probably shouldn't question the fan-hood of other posters.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

How many teams has absolutely nothing to do with how much I like the Jaguars. Jacksonville is my favorite team. Why does anyone not understand that?

Quote:How many teams has absolutely nothing to do with how much I like the Jaguars. Jacksonville is my favorite team. Why does anyone not understand that?

Kinda similar to you questioning the fan-hood of other posters.

It's annoying to have your loyalty questioned, isn't it?

Perhaps you should reconsider questioning other fans that you may disagree with.

Do you see my point?

Quote:How many teams has absolutely nothing to do with how much I like the Jaguars. Jacksonville is my favorite team. Why does anyone not understand that?
People don't see it because you wanted the Broncos to beat the Jags 3 years ago.

So how can you be a true Jags fan when you wanted the Broncos to beat the Jags?

You contradict yourself.