Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Anyone know the reasoning behind the Sergio benching for two weeks now?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anyone know the reasoning behind the Sergio benching for two weeks now?

Nope and it doesn't make sense.

Quote:Couple village idiots don't speak for the majority of this fan base.

True (and this village has an abundance).

But nine guys on a message board don't speak for the fan base either. 

And "the fan base" ain't calling the shots anyway. But as long as folks feel better by sharing their wisdom it's all good.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I seem to remember him not playing that well against TB. Can't recall specifics now though.

Ryan O'Halloran suggested it was accountability for poor display against Tampa Bay.

Same that should happen with House this week. In the meantime Clemons, Cyprien, Gerhart, Beadles will all be there, obviously...

Quote:People on this message board demanded accountability.  Someone is now held accountable.  Time to be outraged about someone being held accountable.  Harrumph!

Quote:This benching is a joke.  Watch how long it takes before House is back in his spot. 

So you're making fun of the people that are calling this move stupid by the HC in your first post.  And then in this post your saying it's a joke?  I'm having a hard time following your logic.  Are you saying that Bradley was looking at the Jungle MB and decided after reading a few idiot posters like rocdee calling for House to be benched, he'd oblige them?  You're kidding right?  

I think you need a well deserved vacation, FBT.  Honestly, I think you may be getting a bit tired and worn out from having to try and defend this horrible month of complete garbage.  Take some time off.  You'll feel better.

Quote:There's a thread that was started after the last game dedicated to benching House. 

Did they bench the wrong player?  Not according to 5 pages of posts on the subject.

That thread was 5 pages of most people calling the idiots looking to bench House out for being dumb.  Come on man, you think it was five solid pages of the entire Jungle looking for House's head?  As a matter of fact, 85% of that thread was posters defending House for his play.  And the other 15% was from the usual trolls that come and gripe about everything.

Seriously, FBT...  You're better than this.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2015, 06:13 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Watch Hopkins push off on House for the 2nd TD...

But the all 22 really shows who should be accountable for an "eye violation".  Look at Evans and where he's looking the whole time.   He completely ignores Hokpins who's running a fly route. 

You'd think the coaches would try and explain to everyone that hey, let's keep an eye on that Hopkins fellow.

Scape-goating House for last weeks miserable performance is a joke.  Evans has no concept of what a Safety in Coverage should be doing.  It's like he didn't realize they was a receiver to his right until the ball was thrown in that direction.  And then he kinda trots over there, not even really making an effort.  It's pathetic.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/vi...7c2cc8ba17

Quote:You made a post and I commented. This is a message board. Don't worry, no one is infatuated with you.

What does anything you said above have to do with my comment? You always deflect.

Read your last response to me you dope. Your the one that brought bottles up.

Gus and accountability go together like hamburgers and Chik-fil-A.