Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tacks week pre/post game talk

(09-15-2017, 01:11 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Why?

What's he done/not done?

I don't recall him getting in any off field trouble.

What's going on with Johnson?  Why do you think he has not ascended into starting?
It's admittedly a bit of an overreaction. These guys are barely a year into their careers. I think it stems from just overall frustration with our 2nd round picks over the years. And Dodd's been dealing with the foot injury this whole time and hasn't been at all effective when he does play.

No idea what's going on with Johnson. I'm assuming he just isn't very good until he proves otherwie.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2017, 01:20 PM)SDM Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 01:11 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Why?

What's he done/not done?

I don't recall him getting in any off field trouble.

What's going on with Johnson?  Why do you think he has not ascended into starting?
It's admittedly a bit of an overreaction.  These guys are barely a year into their careers.  I think it stems from just overall frustration with our 2nd round picks over the years.  And Dodd's been dealing with the foot injury this whole time and hasn't been at all effective when he does play.  

No idea what's going on with Johnson.  I'm assuming he just isn't very good until he proves otherwie.
Interesting.

I sincerely thought those were good picks for you guys.

But I'm sincerely glad they suck!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-15-2017, 01:25 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 01:20 PM)SDM Wrote: It's admittedly a bit of an overreaction.  These guys are barely a year into their careers.  I think it stems from just overall frustration with our 2nd round picks over the years.  And Dodd's been dealing with the foot injury this whole time and hasn't been at all effective when he does play.  

No idea what's going on with Johnson.  I'm assuming he just isn't very good until he proves otherwie.
Interesting.

They are obviously good picks for our guys!

(09-15-2017, 01:25 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Interesting.

I mean, who knows. Maybe one or both will pan out. It's not looking great up to this point though. Granted Dodd hasn't been fully healthy this whole time.

One of the best parts tomorrow will be when they start jamming the Dueling Banjo's as the stinking flaming tacks are introduced. Always a laugh, juvenile as it may be. Another will be as Mularkey chunks his clip board in a temper tantrum after the eighth sack is racked upon Poi Boy Mary.

[Image: npvqO.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

WOoOOoOOOOOooo

FLORIDA WEEK IN TENNESSEE AS OUR BELOVED TITANS TOUCH DOWN IN A DISASTER AREA KNOWN AS DUVAL TO TAKE IT TO THE NFL D LEAGUE JAGUARS AND THE MIGHTY VOLS TRAVEL TO THAT HUMID TRAILER PARK KNOWN AS GAINESVILLE TO DELIVER AN L TO THE SWAMP.

GET YOUR BROOMS READY BOYS WE SWEEPING UP THE ENTIRE STATE.

[Image: 200w.gif]

Welcome to the forum Batman.

(09-16-2017, 12:40 PM)Batman Wrote: WOoOOoOOOOOooo

FLORIDA WEEK IN TENNESSEE AS OUR BELOVED TITANS TOUCH DOWN IN A DISASTER AREA KNOWN AS DUVAL TO TAKE IT TO THE NFL D LEAGUE JAGUARS AND THE MIGHTY VOLS TRAVEL TO THAT HUMID TRAILER PARK KNOWN AS GAINESVILLE TO DELIVER AN L TO THE SWAMP.

Is that your dinner in the picture?

Hope you and your cousin enjoy the visit.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

[BLEEP] the tacks that's all
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bring them brooms please, cuz after the Gators and Jags whoop your [BLEEP] we need all the help we can get to clean up the mess Irma left.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2017, 06:58 PM by 13Coronas.)

(09-14-2017, 08:36 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: I think the Titans win a very close game. I feel a Titans/Jags takeover of this division, and this rivalry needs another Titans win.
Hey, remember when i said playing in Jax was like another home game for us? I shouldn't have. Eddie made me

Sine the Jags and the tacs are actually doing the in the trenches game thing and us armchair peanut gallery fans are ramping up the chatter
I hope your Tight ends and whom ever else plan on catching some balls and getting the bell rung 5 TKO Miles Jack and Tashaun Gipson and sending the wood
our 4Train will steam roll 99 Jurrell Casey just like he was last week
we we call the play in the play book Jurrell Casey

somebody help with the Jurrell Casey  steamrolled clip and post it for the POT tack  lol
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2017, 09:27 PM by Jagwired.)

At this point you are only half wrong. Tomorrow at approx 4pm you will be the other half. Banana

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

So about that sweep hillbilly?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm nervous folks

(09-16-2017, 10:08 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'm nervous folks

Not me. I'm excited.

I think we gonna be allllright.

I'm so ready for this game. Did you see vince young on the sideline with the longhorns last night? Where he belongs. The college game. He was nowhere near the qb kerry was

(09-16-2017, 10:34 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 10:08 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'm nervous folks

Not me. I'm excited.

Excited too just trying not to get my hopes up too much.  

Biggest jaguars game in years and years

Looking in the mirror? 0-1 so far

The wait is over.