Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bring on Carolina. The real season is finally upon us

Quote:Come on. Stay classy Jacksonville.

Yea the Carolina fans that came over here to trash our young QB, predict a blowout and brag about "invading" our stadium left me with the impression that you have a classy fan base. Go away.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quotes from Jaguars QB Blake Bortles;

"Check  yourself"

"Juiced up"

"Ton of fun"

Those made me smile.

------------------------------------------

" What’s unique this game is Cam Newton. You have to take a look at because he is a quarterback that will pull it and run, and he’s a big body-type quarterback that you better have a plan for him.” said HC Gus Bradley.

----------------------------

We know that the Jaguars have one of the youngest teams in the NFL that is a fact, but could they also be the Smartest?

“I said it then and I still believe it: it’s one of the most intelligent groups that I’ve been around at every position,” he said. “From tight ends, running backs, quarterbacks, wide receivers, offensive line – it’s an extremely intelligent group. That makes it easy to communicate from coach to player, player to player, player to coach.

Quote:But, the panther fans are saying the Jags can't put up 25 points?

Against that defense they're probably right. If the Jaguars get 25 points, it's game over Jags win, but I picture a defensive battle with the total for both teams well under 40 points.

'02

Quote:Against that defense they're probably right. If the Jaguars get 25 points, it's game over Jags win, but I picture a defensive battle with the total for both teams well under 40 points.

I'm usually not too optimistic, but i have faith in a Gus Bradley led defense. I also feel like this offense will find ways to get points on the board.

Quote:We know that the Jaguars have one of the youngest teams in the NFL that is a fact, but could they also be the Smartest?

“I said it then and I still believe it: it’s one of the most intelligent groups that I’ve around at every position,” he said. “From tight ends, running backs, quarterbacks, wide receivers, offensive line – it’s an extremely intelligent group. That makes it easy to communicate from coach to player, player to player, player to coach.

Don't forget the Jaguars probably have one of the smartest offensive play callers as well.

'02

Quote:LawlRofl 700 fans is a pretty low amount, especially when its a six hour drive.

I Wonder how many trolls will come out of that hell huddle and make an account here. It feels weird that there's probably a hundred more reading my comment right now. Hey, Panthers suck! And Scram Can't Yogurt Newton will never be a good QB :woot:

He doesn't mean there are only 700 Panthers fans going to the game. He means we are a group of 700 friends all coming together. One organized group that travels together, stays at the same hotel, sits together in the stadium, etc....

Quote:He doesn't mean there are only 700 Panthers fans going to the game. He means we are a group of 700 friends all coming together. One organized group that travels together, stays at the same hotel, sits together in the stadium, etc....

Want a cookie?  

You act as though your group of yokels invented the polio vaccine.  This literally happens with every fan base...  

Seriously, you guys are pretty pathetic...  Carry on.

Quote:Want a cookie?

You act as though your group of yokels invented the polio vaccine. This literally happens with every fan base...

Seriously, you guys are pretty pathetic... Carry on.

My God man. You don't have to act like a jerk every time we post something. Why do you get so butt hurt and make an argument out of everything that gets said like it's an attack.

FYI: your ticket office told us this is the first time one organized group has ever bought that many tickets. So...there's that too.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:18 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:My God man. You don't have to act like a jerk every time we post something. Why do you get so butt hurt and make an argument out of everything that gets said like it's an attack.

FYI: your ticket office told us this is the first time one organized group has ever bought that many tickets. So...there's that too.

Bwahahahah!  C'mon dude...  Don't give me that Polyanna nonsense.  You've been smack talking for the last 2 weeks.  I'm not getting "butt hurt", I'm giving back to you what you've been dishing out.  As my uncle once said, "If you cant stand the heat, get the <Bad Word Removed> out the kitchen--We on a mission"

As for the ticket office:

I'm sure you also got alot of old fat women to tell you how great you are in bed after your 90 second romp... LOL...

Edit:  Look, I'm actually a very amiable person in real life...  If you want to have a normal discussion without being an obnoxious troll I'll play ball...

Here, I'll start:  Carolina has a very good running game.  That's what keeps me up at night when it comes to this game.  In pre-season, our Run D didn't look all that great.  If there is something that can really make the game sway in Carolina's favor would be eating up yards and clock running the ball.

Quote:Bwahahahah! C'mon dude... Don't give me that Polyanna nonsense. You've been smack talking for the last 2 weeks. I'm not getting "butt hurt", I'm giving back to you what you've been dishing out. As my uncle once said, "If you cant stand the heat, get the <Bad Word Removed> out the kitchen--We on a mission"

I'm sure you also got alot of old fat women to tell you how great you are in bed after your 90 second romp... LOL...

I actually haven't been talking smack. I'm not really into the whole "I hate you because you're from another city and cheer on a different team" thing. I'm not that insecure.

You're right...I'm sure they were just telling us that after they already had all of our money to make us feel good. Seems logical.

Quote:Bwahahahah! C'mon dude... Don't give me that Polyanna nonsense. You've been smack talking for the last 2 weeks. I'm not getting "butt hurt", I'm giving back to you what you've been dishing out. As my uncle once said, "If you cant stand the heat, get the <Bad Word Removed> out the kitchen--We on a mission"

Hes actually been one of the more informative Panthers fans.

Quote:But, the panther fans are saying the Jags can't put up 25 points?

They can't, not this week anyway.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:My God man. You don't have to act like a jerk every time we post something. Why do you get so butt hurt and make an argument out of everything that gets said like it's an attack.

It's just his shtick, the usual malcontent blowhard.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Apparently we are playing the 85 Bears this week. The Panthers can't be run on and forget about trying to pass. The Jags will be lucky to kick a FG on Sunday.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:It's just his shtick, the usual malcontent blowhard.
Anchorman... Here's the guy you really want.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 08:51 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Anchorman... Here's the guy you really want.

Lol, I already tool that took behind the shed. :-)

Quote:Apparently we are playing the 85 Bears this week. The Panthers can't be run on and forget about trying to pass. The Jags will be lucky to kick a FG on Sunday.

Not only that, but Ginn is gonna resurrect his career against the Jags and get 5 TDs.

Quote:It's just his shtick, the usual malcontent blowhard.

Lol, you are trolling another team's message board, and I'm the blowhard?

Apparently the denial you live in goes further than your obsession with a mediocre qb, but also includes a severe lack of self awareness... hilarious!

I haven't seen much if any trolling by panther fans on this forum.

Maybe a couple of posters here are just a little sensitive?

Our teams are like cousins. Our franchises came around the same time, we've both had ups and downs. I think it's good to interact and give our opinions without calling each other trolls every time there is a disagreement.