Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Go with the shoes!
I wouldn't know where to begin. Are my target brand shoes hypebeast? If so, I'm already on da ball and already ballin'.

Ps. That's how I know I am old. Because I stopped buying under armour shoes and started buying the target ones.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I wouldn't know where to begin. Are my target brand shoes hypebeast? If so, I'm already on da ball and already ballin'.

Ps. That's how I know I am old. Because I stopped buying under armour shoes and started buying the target ones.

Ahh...the practicalities of adulthood! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Ahh...the practicalities of adulthood! :thumbsup:

Ahh, how are your keds from 1991? Still wearing em?

Quote:Ahh, how are your keds from 1991? Still wearing em?

Pffft! I'm closing in on 150 pairs of shoes...not one of them are Keds! Big Grin

I don't smoke, I rarely drink...so I shoe! :thumbsup:

Quote:Pffft! I'm closing in on 150 pairs of shoes...not one of them are Keds! Big Grin

I don't smoke, I rarely drink...so I shoe! :thumbsup:

How many purses do you have?

Quote:How many purses do you have?

A lot of those too! Big Grin.

I have a collection of vintage ones from the 20's-60's...so I have way more than the average woman would have. :teehee:

Quote:A lot of those too! Big Grin.

I have a collection of vintage ones from the 20's-60's...so I have way more than the average woman would have. :teehee:
Vintage purses from the 20's? Isn't that just a handkerchief on a stick?

Quote:Vintage purses from the 20's? Isn't that just a handkerchief on a stick?

I'm not collecting vintage hobo attire!!

Quote:I'm not collecting vintage hobo attire!!

Don't like the new Luis Vuitton Hobostick collection?

[Image: 29z4msl.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 11:35 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Don't like the new Luis Vuitton Hobostick collection?

Pistol packing monkey drinking no money bum

Quote:Don't like the new Luis Vuitton Hobostick collection?

You couldn't give me anything LV!! I think even the real stuff looks counterfeit!!!

Quote:You couldn't give me anything LV!! I think even the real stuff looks counterfeit!!!
I know how to tell the difference between real and fake dooneys...

Gotta give me credit on that.

Quote:I know how to tell the difference between real and fake dooneys...

Gotta give me credit on that.

The real have serial numbers... Lol

Quote:The real have serial numbers... Lol

If I'm not mistaken the fakes also have " made in France (I think)'on the inside as opposed to made in America for the real ones.

Quote:If I'm not mistaken the fakes also have " made in France (I think)'on the inside as opposed to made in America for the real ones.

Or Made in Korea... :thumbsup:

Quote:Or Made in Korea... :thumbsup:

Korea makes some pretty good BBQ. I usually buy some once in a while.

Quote:Korea makes some pretty good BBQ. I usually buy some once in a while.

Believe it or not they also have awesome skin care lines! Korean woman are serious about their skin care. I've been ordering stuff from there for a while now. Heck...Target has even started to carry a line from South Korea now.

American companies spend all their time working on cosmetics to make your skin look better, Korean companies work on skin care so you don't need all the make up...your skin will just be better!

Quote:Believe it or not they also have awesome skin care lines! Korean woman are serious about their skin care. I've been ordering stuff from there for a while now. Heck...Target has even started to carry a line from South Korea now.

American companies spend all their time working on cosmetics to make your skin look better, Korean companies work on skin care so you don't need all the make up...your skin will just be better!

https://shine.yahoo.com/shine-beauty/uri...00768.html

Quote:Korea makes some pretty good BBQ. I usually buy some once in a while.

Korean BBQ is made from cats too right?

Quote:Believe it or not they also have awesome skin care lines! Korean woman are serious about their skin care. I've been ordering stuff from there for a while now. Heck...Target has even started to carry a line from South Korea now.

Asians in general don't look their age. Just eat fish and rice. You'll be alright.