Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 04:03 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(04-19-2018, 03:08 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 02:37 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Or possible draft pick, the most exciting player in the draft, the electric, explosive, #8 Lamar Jackson

lol Lamar Jackson would have pick a different number

Then it should be #1, that would be bad to the bone for the most dynamic player at QB in NFL history.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Khan on uniforms: “They’re classic…”

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...81b9c20fe6

Jaguars owner Shad Khan at Thursday’s 2018 State of the Franchise on the team’s new uniforms: “They’re classic, they’re simple, they’re powerful, they’re

(04-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 02:14 PM)Kane Wrote: I love em.
No matter what there would be (especially on the internet) plenty of "haters" and cry babies.

Go work for an NFL team or Nike and you might get to have actual input whiners. lol
Can't wait to get a Ramsey teal jersey.

[Image: DbKgO0EVQAAaK4s.jpg]

I cannot express how much better the helmet looks.

I agree the helmet is what it always should have been. Now if they can do the teal with black or white top/bottom combo, I think we look good.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

White jerseys are the worst. They look like Raiders jerseys. Need something to set them apart.

We change our uniforms far too often.

meh... I like the other style. These are really, REALLY plain.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I like the helmet

[Image: ScreenShot2018-04-19at4.49.56PM.png]

The all teal one is really ugly.... might as well be wearing all pink.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Why couldnt the jerseys be this?

[Image: irKwNOT.png]

or Better yet this...

[Image: 3459947.jpg]
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(04-19-2018, 04:58 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Why couldnt the jerseys be this?

[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-19-2018, 05:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 04:58 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Why couldnt the jerseys be this?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yup, TC runs this place like the army, don't want his soldiers looking like colorful clowns on the field.

(04-19-2018, 05:07 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 05:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Yup, TC runs this place like the army, don't want his soldiers looking like colorful clowns on the field.
All parties have stated that he had major influence on the new uniform and it shows. 

Aside from the whites being a bit too droll,  I like the new simplifed/classic look they settled on.

(04-19-2018, 02:37 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:48 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: when can we buy these?

I am going to get a Ramsey, or wait maybe Smith, uhhh how bout 4net, maybe Bouye, nah Ngakoue. It is way to hard to decide.

Or possible draft pick, the most exciting player in the draft, the electric, explosive, #8 Lamar Jackson

[Image: 3990771.jpg]

(04-19-2018, 05:26 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 02:37 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Or possible draft pick, the most exciting player in the draft, the electric, explosive, #8 Lamar Jackson

[Image: 3990771.jpg]

A taller, maybe faster and better passer version of Michael Vick.  The greatest O-line assembled after drafting Hernandez. The one, two punch of Fournette and Nick Chubb.  Lamar Jackson doing it with his legs and arms.  I'm salivating at the possibilities.

(04-19-2018, 05:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 05:07 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Yup, TC runs this place like the army, don't want his soldiers looking like colorful clowns on the field.
All parties have stated that he had major influence on the new uniform and it shows. 

Aside from the whites being a bit too droll,  I like the new simplifed/classic look they settled on.

#metoo

No one is going to care what they look like when Fournette is scoring TDs, Ramsey is picking off passes and Yannick is sacking Eli come week 1.

BRING THE SEASON ON AND LETS DO THIS!

DUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVAAAAALLLL

I think the white jerseys should be worn with the black pants more often than not or maybe even the teal ones to change things up a bit now and again although that might be a lot going on with the black helmet, white jersey and teal pants combo. Yeah on second thought they should probably stick to the black pants when wearing the white jersey.

My initial reaction was "well, at least they fixed the helmet". The uniform numbers looked way to Raider-esque. After a little time to adjust, they're starting to grow on me. I think they'll look good during games. Don't like the all teal as much, I think the teal jersey and white shirt combo would have been great as a primary.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(04-19-2018, 05:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I think the white jerseys should be worn with the black pants more often than not or maybe even the teal ones to change things up a bit now and again although that might be a lot going on with the black helmet, white jersey and teal pants combo.  Yeah on second thought they should probably stick to the black pants when wearing the white jersey.

I think the white jersey and black pants are my least favourite combo. 

1) Full teal
2) Full black
3) Black jersey, teal pants 
4) Teal jersey white pants

Just.... meh. Boring... bland.

It’s not going to affect how I feel watching the game, but there’s exactly zero chance of me ever buying one.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

(04-19-2018, 04:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: The all teal one is really ugly.... might as well be wearing all pink.
Boycott the jerseys.....