Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bring on Carolina. The real season is finally upon us

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 09:32 AM by ZNation484.)

Quote:I haven't seen much if any trolling by panther fans on this forum.

Maybe a couple of posters here are just a little sensitive?

Our teams are like cousins. Our franchises came around the same time, we've both had ups and downs. I think it's good to interact and give our opinions without calling each other trolls every time there is a disagreement.
Panthers fans: this is one of the best Defenses we've ever had.

Jags fans: OMG we are playing the 85 Bears and will be lucky to score.

I honestly have never seen anything like it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Panthers fans: this is one of the best Defenses we've ever had.

"We are hopeful our 2nd year QB will take a big step. He's looked really good this off season."

"No chance, look at his numbers last year! Bortles is trash and will always be trash!"

Don't act like you all have been civil here...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:You guys are full of good ones.

I'll be a part of the group of 330 Panthers fans sitting in your pools. Make sure to wave. If you even go to the game that is.

You're part of the roaringriot right? It says the cabana trip is reserved for 99 fans. They also list a trip that has 100 lower lever tickets reserved. I'm confused, first it's 330, then 500, now 700 panther fans. Did leave something out?

Quote:"We are hopeful our 2nd year QB will take a big step. He's looked really good this off season."

"No chance, look at his numbers last year! Bortles is trash and will always be trash!"

Don't act like you all have been civil here...

All you do is make accusations but you can never quote me saying anything even close to that. But everytime I say something you troll all over it. 

I know you enjoy this fantasy land, but quote me or give it a rest....or just keep making things up I guess. 

Quote:You're part of the roaringriot right? It says the cabana trip is reserved for 99 fans. They also list a trip that has 100 lower lever tickets reserved. I'm confused, first it's 330, then 500, now 700 panther fans. Did leave something out?

Our group has a total of 550 people. 330 in the pools and 220 in section 131. 

Quote:Panthers fans: this is one of the best Defenses we've ever had.

For a troll, you have such thin skin!! It's laughable.

Other fans from other teams, much classier than your ilk have shown up in the jungle, pretty nice folks. But you come here, talk smack, belittle jaguar posters, and then cry about how you are treated?

It's really pathetic.

Quote:You're part of the roaringriot right? It says the cabana trip is reserved for 99 fans. They also list a trip that has 100 lower lever tickets reserved. I'm confused, first it's 330, then 500, now 700 panther fans. Did leave something out?

Uh oh... Looks like there's some explaining to do.... haha!!

Quote:Our group has a total of 550 people. 330 in the pools and 220 in section 131. 

Having 330 people in the pools does not sound enjoyable at all.  Those pools aren't that big lol.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Our group has a total of 550 people. 330 in the pools and 220 in section 131.

It says on the roaringriot website that they have 99 spots for the cabanas and 100 lower level tickets reserved. Where are you getting these numbers from? If that's an estimate, you should make that clear. Rather than lead us on to believe these are facts. You are part of the roaringriot club? Btw, i hope you guys enjoy your stay in jacksonville. If you're looking for recommendations on restaurants or entertainment im sure a post in the sideline section would help.

Quote:Having 330 people in the pools does not sound enjoyable at all.  Those pools aren't that big lol.

Besides the fact that its usually kids 10 and under in the pools...

On the Carolina message board you said there will be 250 panther fans at the cabanas. You also mention that you have tickets available for both. The party cabanas hold 280, spa cabanas at 200 and 120 seats for the deck seats. You bought 600 tickets? I don't doubt you guys are bringing a bunch of fans to everbank, but it seems like you are stretching the truth a little.

Www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/114897-river-city-takeover-jacksonville/?page=4

Quote:Having 330 people in the pools does not sound enjoyable at all. Those pools aren't that big lol.

The capacity is 400. Now I'm not a numbers guy but I think we are ok.

Quote:On the Carolina message board you said there will be 250 panther fans at the cabanas. You also mention that you have tickets available for both. The party cabanas hold 280, spa cabanas at 200 and 120 seats for the deck seats. You bought 600 tickets? I don't doubt you guys are bringing a bunch of fans to everbank, but it seems like you are stretching the truth a little.

Www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/114897-river-city-takeover-jacksonville/?page=4

Not sure what you're talking about on the Carolina message board. We have 330 in the spas. We have one hold side and then the rest of on the Jags side. And we have 220 in 131.

It's not that hard to understand....

Quote:Having 330 people in the pools does not sound enjoyable at all.  Those pools aren't that big lol.

Usually 1 or 2 fat dudes with a beer + 4 or 5 kids.  

There's no way we score against the Panthers... Their team focuses on stopping the run AND pass! I just haven't seen anything like it in my life. I doubt we even get a 1st down.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 03:25 PM by Titansequaltrash.)

Quote:Not sure what you're talking about on the Carolina message board. We have 330 in the spas. We have one hold side and then the rest of on the Jags side. And we have 220 in 131.

It's not that hard to understand....

It's hard for me to understand because you keep jumping around with your numbers.

Quote:Posted

1 September

<div>
<div>

<div> 

</div>
There are 250 Panthers fans in one big area that has a pool, 4 cabanas, many TVs, a good size bar, a buch of cocktail tables, and many bikinis.

</div>
</div>

Quote:You and 99 of your closest Roaring Riot friends will be taking over two poolside cabanas and watching the Panthers in your swimsuits while having servers bring you food and drinks.

That's right from your website. You are from the roaringriot, right? www.roaringriot.com

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/top...le/?page=4

Quote:There's no way we score against the Panthers... Their team focuses on stopping the run AND pass! I just haven't seen anything like it in my life. I doubt we even get a 1st down.

finally some unbiased, well-researched opinions

I bet one thing......none of you have ever had a cabana....much less a POOL at an NFL game before.

Sit back, relax ....and watch your kitties get tore up.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I bet one thing......none of you have ever had a cabana....much less a POOL at an NFL game before.

Sit back, relax ....and watch your kitties get tore up.

Who's going to get tore up?

Quote:Who's going to get tore up?

Open bar...I'll be getting tore up