Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Jags uniform the most ugly in the league?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

ESPN uniform rankings: Jaguars have worst uniform in the NFL. Worst helmet in NFL history.

I'm not taking issue with the uniforms or helmets right now. Not saying that I like them. But until we become a relevant team, new uniforms, swimming pools, and jumbotrons are just fluff. If the Jags could just get to the playoffs I would sell the world on those God-awful uniforms.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm not taking issue with the uniforms or helmets right now. Not saying that I like them. But until we become a relevant team, new uniforms, swimming pools, and jumbotrons are just fluff. If the Jags could just get to the playoffs I would sell the world on those God-awful uniforms.

Didn't you know that good uniforms are directly proportional to wins?!?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/129137...t-uniforms

And they are absolutely right.

Uniforms: good, although perhaps not great.  Helmet: It pains me to say it, but I agree with the assessment.  Worst in history.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

as the ugliest uniforms in the league.  I really can't disagree.  The uniforms are atrocious and really believe they were on hash when they decided on those uniforms.  

Some people will say "it's only the helmet" well the helmet is part of the uniform so yes it is the ugliest in the league.  Agree?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I understand what you mean, but it is rather progressive in a haute-couture sort of way and the badge gives is a bit more global appeal as it mimics soccer jerseys in that aspect.

The uniforms without the helmet are in the top 10 in the league.  The helmet is SO ugly it drags them down to last or at least tied for last with the Browns.  That is some serious ugly bro.

Those helmets gotta go.

All teal or all black

The only special part of our unis is how bad they are

Who were the bottom 5?

[Image: Unis03_03_14_1_a.jpg]

That is ugly.

A negative thread started by jaguarmvp! What a surprise!

Reported

Breaking newz!!

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry491366

The Browns unis at 20? List loses cred right there.

No one can tell me this:

[Image: 081414-NFL-Jacksonville-Jaguars-Blake-Bo...high.0.jpg]

Is more outrageous than this

[Image: andy-dalton.jpg?w=650]

or this

[Image: 3e274008-b361-e211-9487-002655e6c126_original.jpg]

If the helmet was mono-color (either gold or flat black), the Jags uni would be among the best in the league.  #fixthehelmet

90s unis on madden is the best! White on white with teal numbers and black helmet

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/129137...t-uniforms

And they are absolutely right.
The uniforms in the top 10 are nothing more then all the plain old school uni's. Whoever complied this is showing a bias.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:It's pretty obvious people are either a "modern" or "classic" look person.

The writer clearly prefers the simpler uniforms. Hence Pit, Indy, NYG ranked high and Seattle and Jax ranked low.

Flip the list and it's more accurate for my taste. Love the modern style and bright colors. Hate the boring ones like NYG

I prefer old school uniforms. IMO the 90's Jags unis were best. But I like the current Jags uni better than the Gene Smith era uni.

The current helmet really is terrible. However, I don't think that alone justifies dragging the Jags down to 32.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

<span style="font-size:14px;">Really gaudy uniforms can grow on people if a team has a winning history. Jags get no love, for having bad uniforms and having subpar play. There are some really horrible color schemes and logos for a bunch of teams, but the schemes and colors become a thing of dread for their opponents. Green Bay has terrible colors, and a big "G" for a logo. But the cheeseheads have grown to love their colors. I honesty believe that we became a dynasty, we would be talking about how great and innovative the Jags' uniforms are. </span>