Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Keshaudas Spence

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015, 11:54 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Trust mode engaged. I don't think the dude makes it to camp, but it's cool that he's out there anyway.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm DM'ing this guy my Credit Card numbers as we speak.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I don't know why...but I trust you. I do. I really do.
Especially the part about him being a downhill runner.  Obviously the highlight reel only showed him running uphill. 

Clever strategy showing only those clips to assure he didn't get drafted.  That way he could pick exactly where he'd land in the league.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I don't know why they put that there but jaguars let a animal go where ever this dude go i will be watching

Bagging groceries worked out for Kurt Warner.

Quote:I don't know why they put that there but jaguars let a animal go where ever this dude go i will be watching

This is the stuff restraining orders are made of.

Quote:I don't know why they put that there but jaguars let a animal go where ever this dude go i will be watching

Enjoy your stay. It's likely to be a short-lived one.

Quote:I'm DM'ing this guy my Credit Card numbers as we speak.

Please include your mothers maiden name, first pet and the street you grew up on as well.

Quote:This is the stuff restraining orders are made of.
Hahahahaha

This happens with RB position every year. A guy that even has a chance to play with an NFL team ........ lets hope they can make a highlight cut up for him on youtube.

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Quote:Please include your mothers maiden name, first pet and the street you grew up on as well.

Well yeah! I mean, how else do you do it?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I watch this do tear of the field y'all are going to wish y'all kept him don't believe the hype on the big division 1 schools they didn't have to fight for yards this guy fights for his yards.All that speed 8s not gonna do nothing in a mans game fullback or yalf back gonna need the power also good luck jag fans
Get out of here Keshaudas you're accomplishing nothing here.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I just like saying Keshaudas Spence so I hope he makes the team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're his biggest fan.  When this guy is back in the real world greeting folks at the local WalMart, he'll be the only greeter in the company with a cheering section.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I think some people don't realize how small a chance these workout guys have of even making it to training camp.

There is a reason that when the camp is over that Gus Bradley has someone take a team photo with all of the guys there. That is likely to be the only time these guys will ever be on a field with an NFL team's uniform on. It is also likely the last time these guys wear a football uniform at all.

You must of been one of these dude good luck with putting people down

Quote:You must of been one of these dude good luck with putting people down

Your guy has only a slightly better chance than you do to make this roster.

Quote:I don't know why...but I trust you. I do. I really do.
All the punctuation maybe.

He got picked up so rest your lips

He's good how about yourself hahaha