Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Front office seem satisfied with WR group

Hardy in the fifth. It's either Clemmings or Ifo in the fourth. Way too much value there in the fourth to pass either of them up.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Has that been admitted by the jaguars staff, about cooper?

The pick cam down to Fowler Jr and Cooper. They made the right choice by taken Fowler Jr though. He was the highest rated player by a lot of teams. And teams were desperate to trade up for him.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Keep an eye out for DeAndre Smelter.

Quote:Has that been admitted by the jaguars staff, about cooper?

Yes, I think Dave mentioned it on one of the interviews. He was asked specifically about Leonard and Cooper vs. Fowler. He mentioned Odrick as to why they opted away from Leonard, and that the WR group is a bit crowded with the three guys last year. He also mentioned that with the addition of Julius and having Lewis (2 TE sets) that it only leaves room for 2 WR when we go to that set so they felt adding another one wasn't as big a need as adding Fowler.

Dave talks both ways some times. He's talked about the added FA we sign helping us take the best available player. Then when asked why not Leonard or Cooper, he says "well DE and LEO is a bigger need".

I do get why they went Fowler though, and even stated it as such pre-draft. Hopefully, we're not picking top 5 next season.

A Stephon Diggs or Rashad Greene would be cool. Stephon Diggs is that Randall Cobb type WR and Rashad Greene is that sure hands type WR, he's FSU's all time leading WR.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Diggggggsssss!

ARob

Lee

Hurns??

I'm pretty confident with these receivers too.. Great choice to go with Fowler and Yeldon in the 2nd..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Remember when we were pinning our hopes on some guy named Jason Hill....?

Lol, anyway, I'm biased, but I hope we draft Rashad in the 4th

There's still a bunch of good receivers left. Tre mcbride, Rashad greene, smelter, justin hardy etc.

I think smelter will be there in the 6ths and you take him.

Quote:There's still a bunch of good receivers left. Tre mcbride, Rashad greene, smelter, justin hardy etc.

I think smelter will be there in the 6ths and you take him.
Yea if we wait to 6th or 7th he would be the guy

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Sounds like reverse psychology so expect to pick a wr soon like Hardy
"Get Better Everyday"

I guess we're anticipating Blackmon coming back...

UCF Hall
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:ARob

Lee

Hurns??

I'm pretty confident with these receivers too.. Great choice to go with Fowler and Yeldon in the 2nd..

A lot of potential in our wide receiver corps. Gives us the ability to focus on other needs

I wanted Amari Cooper, but this is still the most talented WR group we have had in a long time. Maybe the jags are expecting a Blackmon reinstatement
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I wanted Amari Cooper, but this is still the most talented WR group we have had in a long time. Maybe the jags are expecting a Blackmon reinstatement

No expectation for Blackmon for me, but yeah I wanted Cooper, but I'm also very happy with the guys we have. Not worries there yet, lots of good guys still left if we decide to add one, if not, we have a solid group with high potential
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I don't know..A lot of eggs in the basket for two guys that were injured most of their rookie seasons and had a hard time getting separation from defenders when they weren't.

AANNNNNNDDDDD

... Rashad Greene

Quote:AANNNNNNDDDDD

... Rashad Greene

Lol
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

ARob

Lee

Hurns

Greene

Yikes.. We go from damn near nothing a few short years ago to being damn near stacked with talent.. Someone pinch me..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]