Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NO BRITT NOOOOO!

Quote:None of this is relevant.  Unless she's suddenly an investigative reporter who had dredged up all this dirt on the towing company prior to having her car towed, she was simply being an obnoxious, spoiled celebritard who had no problem talking down to the person she was dealing with.  The towing company can't just randomly tow cars to make a buck.  There's got to be a reason for the tow. More than likely a parking violation that required a call out.

She's a minor celebrity who tried to use that status to somehow intimidate someone.  i don't care what the attendant may or may not have said.  How she reacted is completely on her. 

Well it's relevant to me.  My opinion.  They we're taking shots at each other. . That's different than talking down on someone and trying to intimidate them.  There's a limited amount of insults you can come up with when it comes to people you don't know.  She could have said worse.  I'm not going to get into the towing company because nobody knows the details there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is enough grey area that it gets constantly abused (like everything).  

Quote:BTW, she apologized on Twitter.  She didn't make any additional allegations about what the towing company did to try to justify her behavior.  So, these "new details" sound a bit sketchy.  She was wrong.  She admitted as much.

She did tweet that they were corrupt.  Either way, it's pretty clear to me the video was misleading.  She didn't "bully" the employee like it was insinuated.  She lost her temper and said some stupid things.  And the things she said are exactly what many people are thinking who aren't willing to admit it.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I many times wish I was assertive enough to give people a piece of my mind. I am willing to forgive her.

Eh....

Quote:I rarely watch ESPN and can guarantee I will not watch again until she is fired. Her outer beauty is the exact opposite of her inner hideousness. She is a nasty human being that will one day suffer the consequences of the pig that lives within her.

i refuse to watch espn anyway because theyre TMZ of sports now instead of an actual sports new site, but refusing to watch just because shes an ignorant turd is a little extreme. 

i agree though, totally a gross display. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

She's really not that attractive.

Quote:i refuse to watch espn anyway because theyre TMZ of sports now instead of an actual sports new site, but refusing to watch just because shes an ignorant turd is a little extreme. 

I'm not sure what you mean by ESPN being the TMZ of sports now. TMZ is the TMZ of sports now.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Inner beauty? What's that? Married for 10+ years, countless girlfriends, fiance's and numberous one night stands and I've never seen inner beauty.. Sounds like a myth..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I'm not sure what you mean by ESPN being the TMZ of sports now. TMZ is the TMZ of sports now.

tmz also covers other things. ESPN generally only covers sports and is all about hits and gossip. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:tmz also covers other things. ESPN generally only covers sports and is all about hits and gossip. 
TMZ covers all things entertainment, and occassionally sports (when there's something juicy anyway). I don't think youve watched much ESPN lately with that take.

;

Quote:She's really not that attractive.

I just told Britt what you said and she told me you're fat, stupid, and missing teeth.  I recorded it to see how much TMZ will give me.

Quote:I just told Britt what you said and she told me you're fat, stupid, and missing teeth.  I recorded it to see how much TMZ will give me.
Well, 2 out of 3.

Quote:i refuse to watch espn anyway because theyre TMZ of sports now instead of an actual sports new site, but refusing to watch just because shes an ignorant turd is a little extreme. 

I always say ESPN is The View for men. Everything they do is horrible, and I absolutely despise the times the Jags or Rays games are televized on that network.

Quote:She's really not that attractive.

This is for you:

[Image: snelleneyechart.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I just told Britt what you said and she told me you're fat, stupid, and missing teeth.  I recorded it to see how much TMZ will give me.

Did she also mention anything about him being uneducated or being a high school dropout? Now that's really an insult coming from someone who believes they were hired for their brains and degree.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:BASED ON THIS PICTURE .... WHAT DID SHE EXPECT?  IT LOOKS LIKE SHE PARKED HER CAR RIGHT INSIDE THE CONFERENCE CENTER.

There's a car there?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:BTW, she apologized on Twitter.  She didn't make any additional allegations about what the towing company did to try to justify her behavior.  So, these "new details" sound a bit sketchy.  She was wrong.  She admitted as much.
I'm sure at this point she just wants to wash her hands of it, even if she was treated in a poor manner which we haven't seen, it wouldn't be worth the fight to point it out. Quick apology and she hopes it can just fade.

;

Quote:Well it's relevant to me.  My opinion.  They we're taking shots at each other. . That's different than talking down on someone and trying to intimidate them.  There's a limited amount of insults you can come up with when it comes to people you don't know.  She could have said worse.  I'm not going to get into the towing company because nobody knows the details there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is enough grey area that it gets constantly abused (like everything).  

She did tweet that they were corrupt.  Either way, it's pretty clear to me the video was misleading.  She didn't "bully" the employee like it was insinuated.  She lost her temper and said some stupid things.  And the things she said are exactly what many people are thinking who aren't willing to admit it.  
You're more than welcome to take her side.  Her own employer didn't. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I wish I had brains and a degree so I can get a sweet TV job like her. Wink

Seriously, its understandable to lose your temper. If she would have just threw a few cuss words out there it wouldn't be such a big deal, but she let the world know how she feels about the rest of us who aren't on TV

Quote:I wish I had brains and a degree so I can get a sweet TV job like her. Wink

Seriously, its understandable to lose your temper. If she would have just threw a few cuss words out there it wouldn't be such a big deal, but she let the world know how she feels about the rest of us who aren't on TV
Exactly.  Her attitude had nothing to do with how "corrupt" the tow truck company is.  The situation simply exposed what her true personality is, and for all the outer beauty, what lies beneath is a pretty vile individual. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

She sucks and I hope she gets fired.