Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minnesota man who shot 5 Black Lives Matter protesters found guilty

Quote:You know, for one that speaks loud and proud about race, you sure do a lot of damage to your credibility by making almost every topic you post in some racist rant. Folks that display the type of attitude you do make it hard for the required level of communication and attention needed to eliminate the racial divide. How about make your points and communicate with some level of intelligence or quite frankly, just don't post. Don't need harmful interjection.

Quote:Help yourself and add me to your ignore list.
As much as I hate to agree with what he's saying, it is true. Not just you but everyone who contributes to the division of people. Whether it's racial, gender, socioeconomic, political party, religious beliefs, etc., when these things are all you (or anyone) talks about with the intent to inflame instead of educate the message is lost and after a while people stop taking you seriously.

Kind of like the folks on here who instantly use insults against others because they don't like what the other said. After a while no one is going to take them seriously. It takes a lot to get me to the point to where I call someone stupid or otherwise insult someone here (or anywhere), but there are folks here who use that as their regular form of communication and it's sad because otherwise I can see their POV even if I don't agree with it. There are times when I can understand your frustration with things but it all becomes muddied when almost everything you say has racism attached to it. On top of that you don't even seem to try to understand where the other person is coming from because you've already made up your mind that they're wrong. A lot of people here do that so I am not saying it's just you. Food for thought.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What is the S-word? 
Stanky-butt.

All these stanky-butts ruining America, it's pathetic.

Sandwich. Wrap is much more politicially correct.

Quote:Help yourself and add me to your ignore list.

Nah, I'll be right here to point out your ignorance in hopes you can channel your anger into a helpful tone.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Sand N-word

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:As much as I hate to agree with what he's saying, it is true. Not just you but everyone who contributes to the division of people. Whether it's racial, gender, socioeconomic, political party, religious beliefs, etc., when these things are all you (or anyone) talks about with the intent to inflame instead of educate the message is lost and after a while people stop taking you seriously.

Kind of like the folks on here who instantly use insults against others because they don't like what the other said. After a while no one is going to take them seriously. It takes a lot to get me to the point to where I call someone stupid or otherwise insult someone here (or anywhere), but there are folks here who use that as their regular form of communication and it's sad because otherwise I can see their POV even if I don't agree with it. There are times when I can understand your frustration with things but it all becomes muddied when almost everything you say has racism attached to it. On top of that you don't even seem to try to understand where the other person is coming from because you've already made up your mind that they're wrong. A lot of people here do that so I am not saying it's just you. Food for thought.

The problem here is that alot of people are completely stuck to what they feel is right no matter what side of the political, religious, social spectrum they are on.  I have said multiple times that there are problems with the African American community that are self inflicted, but there is a select few who ignore that, cherry-pick my responses to fit their motive and agenda. They know who they are.  

I dont like comparing posters on here since we are anonymous, but the only person who share a different POV from me that I will engage in a detailed discussion with is Dakota.

Even though it obvious we are on the complete opposite sides of our beliefs, there was a topic a few years ago (I forgot what it exactly was) that we disagreed with but was able to discuss it civilly. He specifically asked me why I thought this way, why he thought his way, etc, the conversation went on for multiple pages. He didn't respond with child-like, or immature responses that were intended to troll or instigate into something else. 

I know not all posters will be the same, but if someone gives a flippant response, I will provide one back. If someone is willing to put in the energy to engage in a discussion with someone who has a different POV they will do it. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Nah, I'll be right here to point out your ignorance in hopes you can channel your anger into a helpful tone.

Sorry I dont share the same views as you.

Quote:Nah, I'll be right here to point out your ignorance in hopes you can channel your anger into a helpful tone.

Are you gonna point out the ignorance of others as well??

Quote:Sorry I dont share the same views as you.

No shock there. Not that you've noticed, but pretty sure a large portion here don't share your views with racist undertones. Any points you've tried to make just get smashed as soon as you throw out your go-to: race! Playing the victim in most of your posts is played out. Get a new shtick or support your post with an open mind, because you're right, not everyone shares your point of view. Some may want to understand. Can't when your answer to everything #becauserace!

Quote:Are you gonna point out the ignorance of others as well??

Pretty sure if you look at my posts you'll see I'm an equal opportunity poster! Although some are so far out there, it really is hard to make a comment. Yours come to mind. They are usually just one sentence post grenades with no substance. Throw and go, right?

Quote:No shock there. Not that you've noticed, but pretty sure a large portion here don't share your views with racist undertones. Any points you've tried to make just get smashed as soon as you throw out your go-to: race! Playing the victim in most of your posts is played out. Get a new shtick or support your post with an open mind, because you're right, not everyone shares your point of view. Some may want to understand. Can't when your answer to everything #becauserace!

That's what you think, but I disagree with you.

Quote:Are you gonna point out the ignorance of others as well??

He is the type of poster someone cant engage in a dialog with because of his immature approach. 

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 10:53 AM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:Pretty sure if you look at my posts you'll see I'm an equal opportunity poster! Although some are so far out there, it really is hard to make a comment. Yours come to mind. They are usually just one sentence post grenades with no substance. Throw and go, right?

Lol tell me, how much substance do you need?? It seems like you are abusing it enough! I usually use more sentences for those who can't comprehend.. But to those who do, just throw it!

Quote:He is the type of poster someone cant engage in a dialog with because of his immature approach.

Ahhhh I'm familiar with those types... Does Pirkster ring a bell??

Quote:Lol tell me, how much substance do you need?? It seems like you are abusing it enough! I usually use more sentences to those who can't comprehend.. But to those who do, just throw it!

Post all the sentences you want, but at least make them coherent. Really, what did you just say here?!!!

Quote:He is the type of poster someone cant engage in a dialog with because of his immature approach.

Myself and others would be happy to engage when you post something that doesn't dead end into some race debate.

Quote:Post all the sentences you want, but at least make them coherent. Really, what did you just say here?!!!

I'm sorry man... My phone auto types.... just forget about it.... lol..

Quote:Myself and others would be happy to engage when you post something that doesn't dead end into some race debate.

I like to talk about race and race relations. How about you?

Quote:Myself and others would be happy to engage when you post something that doesn't dead end into some race debate.

It seems like race is the basis behind a lot of topics.. Why not engage in it? Trump building that Wall and imposing a ban, do you believe that has anything to do with race?

Quote:I like to talk about race and race relations. How about you?

I do actually and more so than you even realize. I really prefer action over talk though. How about you?