Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Looney libs Did It Again!

Quote:Nor have you condemned it. And yes, I typically lump all liberals together. They are all equally worthless in my eyes.

OK Dakota. While I do share some conservative views, I would say I'm more liberal.

What is it about ME as a person that makes me worthless?

I'm 33, I work in insurance, I go to college full time. I adopted and have been raising a kid. I volunteer locally in my community. I am religious. I pay my taxes. I love my guns, prefer smaller government.

I care deeply for my family and friends. I help others when they need it most. I prefer discussion on differing views so as to try to understand others ppint of view.

I lean more left because I feel that the world should not be the strongest survive but rather we come together and help one abother out. We task the government to look out for its people, because that's what we pay for.

I believe in lbgt rights and cannabis. I believe in smaller government and less taxes. I am pro choice.

How, pray tell, am I worthless if I consider myself more liberal with conservative roots? Please explain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's probably a lot of Europeans who wish they stood up against the regime more in the 30s.

Not to say trump is at that level but some believe he is.

The guy has had a nightmare week in foreign relations, if you can't even have a successful phone call with an Australian pm and then the press officer can't even get the prime minister's name right when trying to make up for it you really have to question them. Australia probably the US most faithful allies. They even joined Vietnam.

Quote:So liberals are anarchists now?
yes

Quote:Nor have you condemned it. And yes, I typically lump all liberals together. They are all equally worthless in my eyes.
Did you not read the line where I said I don't condone that behavior?

Trying reading what people write instead of just being angry. You can lump all liberals together if you would like but expect certain people to lump all conservatives together.

Quote:Those silly libs have yet again demonstrated the extent of their idiocy. You know, libs, those losers out there rioting and trashing peaceful cities and towns. The ones who are so outraged over the perceived "muslim ban."

Except there is just one little problem. These losers destroyed a limousine owned and operated by a muslim immigrant during one of their "peaceful and tolerant" protests. The damage exceeds $70,000. The owner, Muhammad Ashraf, states that there is a high likelihood that the insurance will not cover the damages. Even if they do, the deductibles and business losses will cost thousands.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7585...80000-bill

Very nice work, liberal losers. I am sure you are all collectively very proud of yourselves. The funniest part of it all is that President Trump is too busy making America great again to bother giving terrorist, liberal losers one second of his time. He has the appropriate persons handling what amounts to a minor nuisance to him. Too bad. Ruining lives of other Americans is probably pretty important to the victims of these savage vermin though.

But, what did anyone expect from liberals to begin with?

Every time a few dozen people do something stupid or criminal, you blame half the population of the country.  

Quote:OK Dakota. While I do share some conservative views, I would say I'm more liberal.

What is it about ME as a person that makes me worthless?

I'm 33, I work in insurance, I go to college full time. I adopted and have been raising a kid. I volunteer locally in my community. I am religious. I pay my taxes. I love my guns, prefer smaller government.

I care deeply for my family and friends. I help others when they need it most. I prefer discussion on differing views so as to try to understand others ppint of view.

I lean more left because I feel that the world should not be the strongest survive but rather we come together and help one abother out. We task the government to look out for its people, because that's what we pay for.

I believe in lbgt rights and cannabis. I believe in smaller government and less taxes. I am pro choice.

How, pray tell, am I worthless if I consider myself more liberal with conservative roots? Please explain.
You worthless snowflake. How dare you believe in the LGBT!

Quote:I hate this because I am a liberal. What I'm am absolutely not is a leftist, and that's what you really mean.
As he puts it, he's just throwing random thoughts out there. He doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

Quote:I hate this because I am a liberal. What I'm am absolutely not is a leftist, and that's what you really mean.

I've stated on here before that I subscribe to old school liberalism. This 'with us or agin us' stance adopted by the wings of both parties is what truly divides America. It doesn't help when the press, who should act as moderators in the debate by accurately reporting facts, has chosen a side. While Trump is far from my ideal president, his abrupt style has at least slowed the plunge of leftism in this country. A swing so far to the left that ideals other than their own are met with loud and sometimes violent protest. That fact alone should be alarming to any leftists who truly embrace freedom.

Dakota, I'm still waiting on a response sir.

Quote:Every time a few dozen people do something stupid or criminal, you blame half the population of the country.  

I've seen a lot of support for the rioters from my Leftist friends on Facebook.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I've seen a lot of support for the rioters from my Leftist friends on Facebook.
Don't go on Facebook.

Quote:Don't go on Facebook.

Maybe you should so you can see what your compatriots really think.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Maybe you should so you can see what your compatriots really think.
lol I should huh?

Pass. Nothing good happens on Facebook. It's all hate and recipes.

Quote:lol I should huh?

But dat food doe.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Kind of like mainstream news nowadays!

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I "cut the chord" from Facebook shortly before the election.

You're right. It was nothing but ignorance and sheer hate being spewed from all sides. I saw it even caused massive divides and anger between people that had been very close for many years.

I finally had enough.

Quote:Kind of like mainstream news nowadays!

Lol,, so true. I cut myself from watching that drivel too. (CNN, NBC's, Fox, CBS, etc...)

Pure propaganda and political spin from all of them.

When will there ever be an actual news source that tells the citizens nothing but truths and reporting the facts? Why can't there be JUST ONE news media that has NO opinionated editorials and just let the citizens hear facts and then make up their own minds?

Probably never.

Quote:I "cut the chord" from Facebook shortly before the election.

You're right. It was nothing but ignorance and sheer hate being spewed from all sides. I saw it even caused massive divides and anger between people that had been very close for many years.

I finally had enough.
It sent a divide between 2 of my aunts.

Once the older generation got a hold of it..... straight down hill man.

"If we do not believe in free speech for those we despise then we do not believe in it at all"

Quote:"If we do not believe in free speech for those we despise then we do not believe in it at all"

Free speech isn't the problem. It's the looting, riots and destruction that usually follows.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]