Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
That last jobs report looked pretty good. Even Fox praised it. Thanks Obama!

Quote:Agreed. If obummer wasn't such a total moron, Trump likely wouldn't have been elected and gotten all of those companies to invest right here in the US.

I love undisputed facts.

What??? Lol if Obama could run a 3rd term he would be president... easily... I love haters....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What??? Lol if Obama could run a 3rd term he would be president... easily... I love haters....

Easy to say that when he can't. Result would have been same.

If multiple terms were allowed, we prolly would have had 20 years of Ronald. No complaints here..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Easy to say that when he can't. Result would have been same.

And what's that ? A Improve economy, Healthcare for millions, lower unemployment, Dismantling Terrorist, Providing tax cuts, This nation is far better then it was when he first took over from Bush...

I know he was black and you guys didn't expect him to do good.. But he burst a lot of bubbles... So yall can keep hating... And watch this nation crumble under Trump...

Quote:And what's that ? A Improve economy, Healthcare for millions, lower unemployment, Dismantling Terrorist, Providing tax cuts, This nation is far better then it was when he first took over from Bush...

I know he was black and you guys didn't expect him to do good.. But he burst a lot of bubbles... So yall can keep hating... And watch this nation crumble under Trump...
Straight to race.  Hey is it always about race with some people?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:And what's that ? A Improve economy, Healthcare for millions, lower unemployment, Dismantling Terrorist, Providing tax cuts, This nation is far better then it was when he first took over from Bush...

He would have sucked just as much if his skin had less melatonin. Only you or James fried chicken could turn this into a race thing. Unreal.

It's going to be a LONG 8 years for the snowflakes.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Wow!  So much falsehood here.  I can't even to begin to point out how you are wrong on every count.  It would take me writing pages.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Straight to race.  Hey is it always about race with some people?

Because covert racism or racist exist.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:It's going to be a LONG 8 years for the snowflakes.
It hasn't really snowed here in Maryland yet this winter so maybe you're right. Maybe the snow went away!

Quote:The labor participation rate has steadily declined since the1970s Carter. The population has aged and many of the baby boomers are leaving or are out of the workforce...roughly 40 million people. Now some people have just stopped looking for work but again that doesn't tell the whole story.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/'>https://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/</a>
[Image: LFP%20Participation.jpg]

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:1.6% gdp growth. Holla

GDP is not an adequate or comprehensive measure of economic performance. GDP growth for many of the world's developed nations has stagnated for years.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201309/why-the-gdp-is-not-good-measure-nations-well-being'>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201309/why-the-gdp-is-not-good-measure-nations-well-being</a>

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solid Snake" data-cid="958016" data-time="1486245228">

The labor participation rate has steadily declined since the1970s Carter. The population has aged and many of the baby boomers are leaving or are out of the workforce...roughly 40 million people. Now some people have just stopped looking for work but again that doesn't tell the whole story.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/'>https://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/</a>
[Image: LFP%20Participation.jpg]</blockquote>

Babyboomers leaving work force. Did you read article?

Quote:Babyboomers leaving work force. Did you read article?

[Image: quote-if-you-torture-statistics-long-eno...-29-38.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:GDP is not an adequate or comprehensive measure of economic performance. GDP growth for many of the world's developed nations has stagnated for years.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201309/why-the-gdp-is-not-good-measure-nations-well-being'>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201309/why-the-gdp-is-not-good-measure-nations-well-being</a>

You didn't just try to refute total economic output with a psychology today article about happiness indexes...

The party of science?

Epic fail

Quote:He would have sucked just as much if his skin had less melatonin. Only you or James fried chicken could turn this into a race thing. Unreal.

Lol because it's real ... Countless whites hated Obama before he even took the office.. Why because he was black... He did a great job with what he had and people like you know it, but you either have so much pride to admit it or u just blatantly don't like the fact he was black and did a damn good job!

Well he did! So yes Thank you Obama! You did A damn good job!

Quote:Lol because it's real ... Countless whites hated Obama before he even took the office.. Why because he was black... He did a great job with what he had and people like you know it, but you either have so much pride to admit it or u just blatantly don't like the fact he was black and did a damn good job!

Well he did! So yes Thank you Obama! You did A damn good job!

You don't think the majority of blacks who voted in 2008, voted for the color of his skin other than his policies?

Quote:Straight to race. Hey is it always about race with some people?

OK then if it's not race, go head explain the hate on a president that wasn't great but was pretty damn good seeing what we had before...

People forget how Osama bin Laden, and Suddam were killed under his administration...

So if it's not race tell me what the hell it is?

Quote:You don't think the majority of blacks who voted in 2008, voted for the color of his skin other than his policies?

So are you admitting he had good policies?? And received a lot of votes because of it? People if he was such a trash president, why did he get re-elected?

Quote:So are you admitting he had good policies?? And received a lot of votes because of it? People if he was such a trash president, why did he get re-elected?

No, he had [BLEEP] policies.. I'm saying he won the presidency based on the color of his skin..