Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is happening with the 49ers?

Look at 2012-2014

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/te.../draft.htm

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Look at 2012-2014

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/draft.htm'>http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/draft.htm</a>

I remember absolutely loving that 2013 class that they had. Man, was I wrong.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

They look to be in full dump mode right now. Its very bad.

Quote:I remember absolutely loving that 2013 class that they had. Man, was I wrong.

Everybody did. There was talk of them being "the new Patriots". Starts at the top. The owner is terrible.

Any chance they trade us their #15 pick for Mariota if they loose Kaep?

abandon ship

Quote:Besides Iupati I'd give Bowman one of them there "prove it" contracts that everyone talks about

Why do they need prove-it deals?

Quote:Any chance they trade us their #15 pick for Mariota if they lose Kaep?

They won't lose CK.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...rade-rumor

I personally hope they are slowly imploding. Living in Niner country and having a bunch of friends who are Niner fans, I am hoping they are slowly crumbling back into obscurity. That's just me though.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:I personally hope they are slowly imploding. Living in Niner country and having a bunch of friends who are Niner fans, I am hoping they are slowly crumbling back into obscurity. That's just me though.

It's not just you.

Quote:It's not just you.

You're a 559 guy, I know you go through the same stuff as I do I imagine?
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:You're a 559 guy, I know you go through the same stuff as I do I imagine?

Yep. I've been in glee all morning.

Quote:Willis has been one of my favorite players in the league for years.  I said I would never buy a jersey again, but if we signed him, I would.

Even as a fan of divisional rival I always liked and respected Willis. He is one of the players I'd hate to see retired without a Super Bowl win (of course not with 49ers).

Quote:To be clear, I think their ownership is a disaster despite the draft hits.

Totally agree.

Quote:Look at 2012-2014

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/te.../draft.htm

2012 was absolutely terrible.

I like Borland and Hyde (although it will be hard to replace Frank Gore) and Aaron Lynch also showed some potential, but they should do better with 20+ combined picks they had in last two drafts.

Quote:I personally hope they are slowly imploding. Living in Niner country and having a bunch of friends who are Niner fans, I am hoping they are slowly crumbling back into obscurity. That's just me though.

Quote:It's not just you.
Im totally with you both lol, my family are all 9er fans. Seeing them fall apart is amazing yet so sad for my family lol

Where did the rumors about trading CK come from? It had to be somewhere, or did someone just absolutely make it up out of nowhere?

I know CK had a down year last year, but it's a pretty bad time to be in need of a quality QB.

Who in the heck could they get that would be an upgrade to CK?

It can't be time for the Gabbert era in San Fran, it just can't, unless of course they really want a top 3 pick in the next draft, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They have really fallen and fallen hard, no doubt about it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Where did the rumors about trading CK come from? It had to be somewhere, or did someone just absolutely make it up out of nowhere?

I know CK had a down year last year, but it's a pretty bad time to be in need of a quality QB.

Who in the heck could they get that would be an upgrade to CK?

It can't be time for the Gabbert era in San Fran, it just can't, unless of course they really want a top 3 pick in the next draft, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They have really fallen and fallen hard, no doubt about it.

KBME-AM started it. Twitter "confirmed" the report.

No worries about Blaine Gabbert; they probably will let him walk as a free agent.

Maybe Jay Cutler. Chicago was reported as a candidate to trade with the 49ers.

they are letting go of Stevie Johnson too

Want some laughs...if only to take you mind off our own team's worries for a bit....?

49erswebzone.com/forum/niners

The meltdown threads are readily identifiable.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:They are letting go of Stevie Johnson too.

What is their plan for running the ball next season? Their draft pick is too high for Gordon or Gurley 

Quote:What is their plan for running the ball next season? Their draft pick is too high for Gordon or Gurley
that is the smallest of their worries at this point... but i think they still have Lamicheal James even though he isn't very good.