Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Message Board Survivor?

Quote:Some had to make multiple accounts to have a shot at winning.
It worked spectacularly.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wanted you banned!!!!! lol

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:It worked spectacularly.

You didn't win that season...so how did it work out for you? Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I never played!

And I'm not sure what it is!

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015, 11:07 PM by jtmoney.)

I had too much coffee today!

I remember seeing the threads but never participated. Honestly I've never even watched Survivor so I think I'd be lost. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I remember seeing the threads but never participated. Honestly I've never even watched Survivor so I think I'd be lost.

It's very easy to figure out! It was created on this board...how hard could it be? Lol

Quote:It's very easy to figure out! It was created on this board...how hard could it be? Lol

Well if it comes around I'll have to take a swing at it, but don't mind me, I'm just all old simpleton..... :whistling:

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm up for a go round if someone want's to run it. I don't have the time to put into it to run it though.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:I'm up for a go round if someone want's to run it. I don't have the time to put into it to run it though.

Trav is the latest winner...it should be his honor! :thumbsup:

Quote:You thought losing your password was a fun offseason board ritual? Did you stop reading and reply after his first sentence? Otherwise this literally makes no sense to me.

LOL Actually my password problem happened during the 2013 season.

I did not stop reading after the first sentence. Without knowing about this thing called a Message Board Survivor game, I had no idea what the other posts were about.

Quote:LOL Actually my password problem happened during the 2013 season.

I did not stop reading after the first sentence. Without knowing about this thing called a Message Board Survivor game, I had no idea what the other posts were about.

The fact that he mentions a game and getting back stabbed made it obvious that it wasn't about not being able to sign in to your account.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 12:54 AM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:LOL Actually my password problem happened during the 2013 season.

Does Aspergers effect reading comprehension? Serious question because I don't know.

If it does, it makes sense.  If not, it doesn't.  There were so many things he mentioned in the original post to tell you it was about a game, like the fact that he used the word game, that I can't believe you thought it was about anything other than a game.

It doesn't matter if you never knew about the Survivor game.  That has nothing to do with realizing his post was about a game. 

Quote:Trav is the latest winner...it should be his honor! :thumbsup:
I'd rather play. And did I lose that season? They're all running together now.

;

Quote:The fact that he mentions a game and getting back stabbed made it obvious that it wasn't about not being able to sign in to your account.
True that

;

Quote:I'd rather play. And did I lose that season? They're all running together now.

I beat you in the first season.  You got caught in the second season cheating.  You won the third season.

I don't know if I have the time now to run it again.  It's a lot of work....but it was more work trying to win all those games.  lol

Who's gonna be Jeff probst?

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 12:03 PM by UCF Knight.)

Quote:Who's gonna be Jeff probst?

If nobody else steps up...maybe I'll do it again.

Edit:  Screw it, I'll do it.

The_Anchorman

The Scarecrow

Travc56

Bch

MissJagsFanatic

EricC85

JT

No1Jag?

The next 8 people to reply are the next in.

Quote:If nobody else steps up...maybe I'll do it again.

Edit: Screw it, I'll do it.

The_Anchorman

The Scarecrow

Travc56

Bch

MissJagsFanatic

EricC85

JT

No1Jag?

The next 8 people to reply are the next in.

I'm down, but I'm assuming at some point someone will tell us how we play?