Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Private Servers

Quote:The issues with Hillary are she did it in secret, she mishandled classified information, and later lied about it. Yes, this is exactly the same.

This was a secret before Newsweek reported on it. Trump didn't put this info out there.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The current administration is nowhere near stupid enough to do some of the idiotic things that clinton did.

If they are that stupid, they don't get jobs in Conservative organizations.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:The current administration is nowhere near stupid enough to do some of the idiotic things that clinton did.

If they are that stupid, they don't get jobs in Conservative organizations.

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

p.s. - we've confirmed Trump is anything but a conservative.

Quote:This was a secret before Newsweek reported on it. Trump didn't put this info out there.
lol

reach much?

Clinton passed classified info through unclassified private servers.

there is no proof that is going on with Trump

Clinton later committed perjury. And tried (did) have the evidence destroyed.

Pretty sure Trump hasn't done that.

Conservatives would be okay with totalitarianism... so long as a conservative is the one in charge.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Riiiiiiiiiiight...

p.s. - we've confirmed Trump is anything but a conservative.
social conservative, no.

fiscal conservative is what everyone really cares about.

Quote:Conservatives would be okay with totalitarianism... so long as a conservative is the one in charge.  

That's a wonderful false reality you just created

Having a DNC email account != conducting government business on an unclassified server.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:That's a wonderful false reality you just created

Alternative facts.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 04:56 PM by badger.)

Quote:This was a secret before Newsweek reported on it. Trump didn't put this info out there.

for god's sake he has been in office like a day. dont jump to conclusions because newsweek.  if he does similar things like hillary he deserves to be criticized for it.

Was it a "secret" or an unknown fact?  Either way, did Obama staffers have email accounts with the DNC?

You liberals are really reaching.  Be careful, you might pull something.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Conservatives would be okay with totalitarianism... so long as a conservative is the one in charge.  

You spell Democrat a very odd way.

The aim of the Democrat party is to eliminate conservatism completely.

Not so of those on the other side that actually want to solve real issues.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You spell Democrat a very odd way.

The aim of the Democrat party is to eliminate conservatism completely.

Not so of those on the other side that actually want to solve real issues.

Maybe you missed it when one of the so-called conservatives on this message board called liberals "vermin that need to be exterminated." 

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=948271

Quote:Maybe you missed it when one of the so-called conservatives on this message board called liberals "vermin that need to be exterminated." 

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=948271

Speaks for the RNC?

Didn't think so...

I'm a registered independent who is more libertarian than anything, btw...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I know I had the crack pipe in my desk drawer, but you never saw me smoke crack out of it, did you?

Why have it if it's not intended to be used?

Quote:So.. what's the difference with this and Hillary?
I must have missed the part of the article that indicates they've mishandled top secret information on these servers like your pantsuit princess did repeatedly for four years.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Was it a "secret" or an unknown fact?  Either way, did Obama staffers have email accounts with the DNC?

You liberals are really reaching.  Be careful, you might pull something.

I believe it's called grasping at straws.

It's something the desperate do when they begin to realize they're quickly dissolving into irrelevance.

When that doesn't work, they'll shift to tantrum mode.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I know I had the crack pipe in my desk drawer, but you never saw me smoke crack out of it, did you?

Why have it if it's not intended to be used?

Do you not know the difference between having an email account on another server, and setting up a private server in your own home? I know you're desperately trying to make it into the same thing, but it's really not.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

So... "we won't use them.. Believe me."

Interesting viewpoint since it's the Progs who are always for increasing the power of the government. So far Trump has only been reducing the government.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"