Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** The OFFICIAL President Trump whining thread***

He has been climbing since taking office. Both Pew and Gallup show 45% with +/-3 margin of error. Still historically low. This will adjust once the media slows their smearing campaign and results are realized. His is under a microscope for now.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He has been climbing since taking office. Both Pew and Gallup show 45% with +/-3 margin of error. Still historically low. This will adjust once the media slows their smearing campaign and results are realized. His is under a microscope for now.

The Don will never get a fair shake when it comes to favorability polls, so who cares. They can vote him down for every poll out there. As long as he keeps true to his platforms and policies, that should be all that matters to us who voted for him.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Yeah.. it's the media and not that he is still harping on the size of his inauguration.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:36% approval rating... winning.

Are those the same polls that said Hillary was up double digits in PA?

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:"Amateur".. but regularly cited by rookie media outlets like CNN, FOX, Reuters, Washington Post, NY Times, and most major media sources. Don't shoot the messenger. The message is only gonna get worse.

Fake news, when will you learn?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:You have the wit of a 6 year old.

You really had to work hard for that did you?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:You really had to work hard for that did you?

No, not like the 3 hours you put into "chump."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 11:11 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:No, not like the 3 hours you put into "chump."

Get used to me calling President Trump President CHUMP!
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Just stopping thru

Quote:Get used to me calling President Trump President CHUMP!

Mama always said, "stupid is as JFC does."

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 11:59 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:Fake news, when will you learn?

I'm sure InfoWars is considered concrete journalism to you.

Quote:Get used to me calling President Trump President CHUMP!

Awww.. I was hoping Twitler would stick..

Not that I'm calling Trump a Nazi. A Nazi would stand up to Russia.

Quote:Awww.. I was hoping Twitler would stick..

It's ok to be salty. Trump won and you lost. Deal with it.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Mama always said, "stupid is as JFC does."

Ok...cool story..

Quote:It's ok to be salty. Trump won and America lost. We all are gonna have to deal with it at some point. Even the ones who need to admit they're to blame for this [BLEEP] show.

FIFY

Quote:I'm sure InfoWars is considered concrete journalism to you.

Nope, they're coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Quote:Ok...cool story..

You forgot the "bro", bro.

Quote:Awww.. I was hoping Twitler would stick..

A nazi would sneak attack them at the worst possible moment and lose a war with the winter.

Quote:FIFY

Only thing I've been dealing with this last week is a whole bunch of WINNING.

That's what happens when you elect a winner. Stuff gets done.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:36% approval rating... winning.

Didn't this election teach you ANYTHING about polls?