Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why do I feel like I just watched a Pre-season game?

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2014, 01:24 AM by astrorenegade.)

I enjoyed the game. ... but i have been drinking several rum and cokes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We've picked in the top 10 for what 8 years in a row.  Obviously, draft position isn't working out too well for us.  Much more important having the right guy make the picks.  We won, enjoy it.  We won with players we already have.  I don't understand you people.  We couldve gotten #1 last year and had Clowney, hows that working out?  Shut your freakin face!
Getting a little excited there buddy. How is losing all season and then winning late season games been working for the team all these years? It does nothing. Bet you're waiting for Jaguars.com to upload Gus jumping up and down in the locker room after this win too huh? You damn duck.

Quote:Getting a little excited there buddy. How is losing all season and then winning late season games been working for the team all these years? It does nothing. Bet you're waiting for Jaguars.com to upload Gus jumping up and down in the locker room after this win too huh? You damn duck.

I agree with your point of view too, its why its such a hot button topic around here.

Quote:Getting a little excited there buddy. How is losing all season and then winning late season games been working for the team all these years? It does nothing. Bet you're waiting for Jaguars.com to upload Gus jumping up and down in the locker room after this win too huh? You damn duck.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...94dc5ac1fb

right on cue..BOOM!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/EXCLUSIVE-Gus-Bradley-Postgame-Speech/e778e1ca-cf92-4c6c-9c3d-8394dc5ac1fb'>http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/EXCLUSIVE-Gus-Bradley-Postgame-Speech/e778e1ca-cf92-4c6c-9c3d-8394dc5ac1fb</a>

right on cue..BOOM!

Meet a girl.

I enjoy watching my team win, been a fan a long time and this doesnt happen that often.  If you want to dwell on wins, go for it man, i could care less.  I really don't care what Gus does in the locker room either, just happy to see a win.  Hopefully much more to come next year. 

Sorry we won, i hope it doesn't pain you too much, loser.

Growing pains.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Terrible win. Game did nothing for the Jaguars but get Marks some extra money. Congrats to him because I'm all for that but tell the team to win in Sept, Oct, and Nov sometime in the decade. I think we've mastered the art of winning meaningless games and giving other teams better draft position. Specifically in our own division for some odd reason. 3-12 lets party.

Shocker. You're not happy. Boo friggin hoo.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I know winning is not good for our draft spot but come on has it really helped us out in the last 7 years of picking in the top 10?

WE NEED TO START LEARNING HOW TO WIN!

I have no problem with it, they beat the only team on the schedule that they "should have" beaten.  

Quote:I know winning is not good for our draft spot but come on has it really helped us out in the last 7 years of picking in the top 10?

WE NEED TO START LEARNING HOW TO WIN!
Yup, and everytime we've picked we've left a better player on the board.  It's all about identifying talent, then growing the talent you take and winning with that talent.  You always want to win with the players you already have, not hope they perfomr poorly so you can maybe get a player.

Also big draft trades are very rare. That's why we remember the Hershel Walker, Ricky Williams, and RG3 trades, because they are rare.

Obvious clot troll.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:This was ugly, both teams
 Define ugly.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote: Define ugly.

1 word: ponytail.

One of these years.............

Quote:Terrible win. Game did nothing for the Jaguars but get Marks some extra money. Congrats to him because I'm all for that but tell the team to win in Sept, Oct, and Nov sometime in the decade. I think we've mastered the art of winning meaningless games and giving other teams better draft position. Specifically in our own division for some odd reason. 3-12 lets party.

smh

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Can't believe the league is letting players use it as a platform to get their racist anti-authority agenda across  Marquis Lee is still in the clear, but Ace Sanders can't even pass a drug test.. why is he wearing an "I can't breathe" shirt... did he smoke too much weed before the game?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2014, 09:25 AM by muddylips.)

Quote:Can everyone just be happy with a win for once without complaining? The team came back from a 10 point deficit when most other losing teams would have thrown in the towel early. I know that 7-24 isn't very enticing, but there's no denying that Bradley is the only coach in the NFL capable of getting that much out of his players. That's not luck, that's great coaching.

I'm telling you guys, within 2-3 years, this team is going to be stellar. We showed all of our haters and detractors what a good, and talented team we have on National television in what proved to be a very entertaining game. Bortles showed a lot of grit, the defense stepped up big time in the 2nd half, and Bradley has his players believing in him.

What more can you people want right now?
obviously not...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote: Define ugly.

Mom jeans

Quote:Can't believe the league is letting players use it as a platform to get their racist anti-authority agenda across  Marquis Lee is still in the clear, but Ace Sanders can't even pass a drug test.. why is he wearing an "I can't breathe" shirt... did he smoke too much weed before the game?
I was thinking the same thing. Those t-shirts are wrong on multiple levels and I absolutely think that any one any where sporting one is showing their utter stupidity and penchant toward racism and an anti authority bias. If these clowns weren't here they would probably be in Missouri rioting with the other thugs... 

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...