Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How believable is this to you?

Quote:Clinging to this desperate hope of "what could be" isn't healthy dude. It just isn't.

Duh. I'm a Jaguars fan.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Duh. I'm a Jaguars fan.

Touche'

The only thing that's believable is that the established politicians dont like him... that means you, as an ordinary citizen, SHOULD like him

Quote:The only thing that's believable is that the established politicians dont like him... that means you, as an ordinary citizen, SHOULD like him

I would.. except he's about as unlikable as it gets.

Quote:The only thing that's believable is that the established politicians dont like him... that means you, as an ordinary citizen, SHOULD like him

That's really stupid logic.

"Establishment politicians don't like him, so obviously that means he's good!"

I doubt if Sean Penn ran and establishment politicians hated him, you'd be lining up to vote for him.  (and if he turned up and put Goldman Sachs board members on his cabinet, I bet you'd be calling him out on it too)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Well the fine folks at WikiLeaks have spoken and smell a cover up based on the latest communication on the subject. Surely when they produce these records you'll have no question as to their validity based on your immense support for their accuracy in the Hillary email release.

My it's too funny that they loved and I mean loved Wikileaks this year. Can't wait to see their opinions in another year. Wikileaks likes chaos and chaos they intend to spread!

Also this is going to be a fun 4 years with president Trump getting defensive for every single slight he feels he is getting. Such a child.

Hope they keep needling him for the pure entertainment value alone!

Quote:My it's too funny that they loved and I mean loved Wikileaks this year. Can't wait to see their opinions in another year. Wikileaks likes chaos and chaos they intend to spread!

Also this is going to be a fun 4 years with president Trump getting defensive for every single slight he feels he is getting. Such a child.

Hope they keep needling him for the pure entertainment value alone!

There's a huge difference between leaking factual dirt on someone vs. leaking classified documents that result in the deaths of hundreds of foreign informants and their families. Besides the immediate deaths themselves, this will make it much harder for the US to gather intelligence information that allows the US to target the bad guys while minimizing collateral damage.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:There's a huge difference between leaking factual dirt on someone vs. leaking classified documents that result in the deaths of hundreds of foreign informants and their families. Besides the immediate deaths themselves, this will make it much harder for the US to gather intelligence information that allows the US to target the bad guys while minimizing collateral damage.

I don't think we in disagreement

Quote:I didn't make this up. It came from a guy who has spent decades in D.C. circles and worked for multiple administrations.

He isn't gonna do anything to be impeached?

He already has a lawsuit pending which states he is in violation of the constitution based on his conflict of interest with business ties. And should those tax returns ever see the light of day, there's plenty of speculation proof of tax evasion would be visible. If that is the case, he is toast.
He's been in audits how many years now? Do you seriously think the general public is going to see something on his tax returns that the professionals at the IRS missed? I know it's your dream, but you're just [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the wind with that one.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Well the fine folks at WikiLeaks have spoken and smell a cover up based on the latest communication on the subject. Surely when they produce these records you'll have no question as to their validity based on your immense support for their accuracy in the Hillary email release.

And of course you'll be more ticked off at the source of the leak and ignore the content of the actual information, right?

Quote:He's been in audits how many years now? Do you seriously think the general public is going to see something on his tax returns that the professionals at the IRS missed? I know it's your dream, but you're just [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the wind with that one.

Then why doesn't he just release them like he said he would?   What's the problem?   Every President for the last 40 years has released his tax returns.   It's just a matter of being transparent about who you are and what you do. 

Quote:He's been in audits how many years now? Do you seriously think the general public is going to see something on his tax returns that the professionals at the IRS missed? I know it's your dream, but you're just [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the wind with that one.

Who says the IRS missed things? He's under audit and has lawyers trying to explain what's been found and dragging it out for years. His desire to keep this hidden indicates there's at least something he doesn't want the general public to see.

Quote:Then why doesn't he just release them like he said he would?   What's the problem?   Every President for the last 40 years has released his tax returns.   It's just a matter of being transparent about who you are and what you do. 

The media has a fit and throws the public into a tizzy with wild reporting over the most trivial and irrelevant things. I can only imagine what kind of inaccurate and out-of-context reporting they would do if/when he releases his taxes.

At this point, the MSM doesn't exist to report on ethical or unethical behavior. it exists to smear and slander the POTUS because they don't agree with his policies.

Quote:Then why doesn't he just release them like he said he would?   What's the problem?   Every President for the last 40 years has released his tax returns.   It's just a matter of being transparent about who you are and what you do.

He doesn't have to. Just because others have done so before, it's not a requirement. What other president has also had a billion+ dollar company that was still in operation at the time of his presidency?

Quote:Who says the IRS missed things? He's under audit and has lawyers trying to explain what's been found and dragging it out for years. His desire to keep this hidden indicates there's at least something he doesn't want the general public to see.

I don't want the general public to see my tax returns either, doesn't mean anything hinky is going on. The IRS don't play, if there was something illegal going on, they would be doing something about it. There's a reason they'll go after you for tax stuff when they can't get you for other crimes.

The answer is the same as it's always been.  He's still under audit.

If you fools are going to be this way every day for the next four years, that's just sad.  Sad existence.  Get a life.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote: I don't want the general public to see my tax returns either, doesn't mean anything hinky is going on. The IRS don't play, if there was something illegal going on, they would be doing something about it. There's a reason they'll go after you for tax stuff when they can't get you for other crimes.

This is a man whose defense tactic against lawsuits is to tie up the courts and bleed the plaintiff dry as he has deeper pockets and can outlast those who sue him.

Admit it.. it would be the least shocking thing ever if there are shady things visible in his tax returns. WikiLeaks will get them. And if they don't, Anonymous is also going after him. A guy with this many skeletons cannot hide them all.

Quote:This is a man whose defense tactic against lawsuits is to tie up the courts and bleed the plaintiff dry as he has deeper pockets and can outlast those who sue him.

Admit it.. it would be the least shocking thing ever if there are shady things visible in his tax returns. WikiLeaks will get them. And if they don't, Anonymous is also going after him. A guy with this many skeletons cannot hide them all.

And at the end of the day, if there's nothing to see? Admit it...you'll still complain about it any way.

Quote:This is a man whose defense tactic against lawsuits is to tie up the courts and bleed the plaintiff dry as he has deeper pockets and can outlast those who sue him.

The Obama Administration already HAD them (if they exist), and we haven't seen them. That ain't because the upstanding members of Captain Fourputt's Transparency Brigade didn't want to color the elections in Sargeant Shrill's favor.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So he hasn't and won't release his tax returns. What information is the left or anyone else hoping to find? It's a tax return, not the national archive.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:The answer is the same as it's always been.  He's still under audit.

If you fools are going to be this way every day for the next four years, that's just sad.  Sad existence.  Get a life.

Has this been confirmed?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]