Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official President Trump Thread***

lol...well said Jags.

Change is coming people...good changes.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A dark day for humanity . 

Quote:Not My President.

Quote:A dark day for humanity . 
[Image: crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg]

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

The inauguration ceremony has a void without the late and great Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia being there in the physical sense.  

What is this about restoring wealth and prosperity to normal working families? This is bad guys. REally bad. OMG worst president ever.

Transfer of power from Washington to the people? OMG so bad.

Quote:What is this about restoring wealth and prosperity to normal working families? This is bad guys. REally bad. OMG worst president ever.

Transfer of power from Washington to the people? OMG so bad.
Yup he really cares about normal working families. What in his entire career leads you to believe this? He's all about making him and his buddy's rich and making sure the poor stay poor.

The greatest country in the world just got better.

Quote:The greatest country in the world just got better.
Why did Trump already get impeached?

Attention all commies and liberals. Flight 666 will begin boarding soon for the netherworld. Keep in mind, you will be required to share your seat with the other commies and pay for the other commie's fares if needed. Please have your US documents available for surrender. This one way flight will take you to the land where you will be happy.

The current weather at your destination includes fire, torment, and pain. Everything a communist needs for a fulfilled life.

The choice to fasten your seatbelt is strictly yours, as long as your fellow communists agree that it is in the best interest of the group.

Enjoy your flight, and please keep the window shades down so you don't have to see what you will be missing out on.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

America, "Barrack Obama, YOU'RE FIRED!"

Banana

World war 3 on it's way.

I wonder what the former First Lady stole out of the White House?  My guess is the silverware.

Bill Clinton on the prowl again!

https://twitter.com/showmeyrtwittie/stat...6685019138

Quote:World war 3 on it's way.

100%. It's really too bad Hillary or Bernie didn't win because had they won the world would be at peace forever and ever. Amen.

Quote:100%. It's really too bad Hillary or Bernie didn't win because had they won the world would be at peace forever and ever. Amen.
still didn't answer my question. That's all I need to know.

Quote:still didn't answer my question. That's all I need to know.

No im with you. Worst president ever.  Really what we need is somebody saying to move factories out of country, enlarge the welfare state, and install TPP.  he's saying weird stuff like "Make America Great" and thats just racist.

im really going to miss CNN telling people every 5 minutes who would take over should Trump get killed. That was quality journalism.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 01:43 PM by Dakota.)

NVM

Quote:Not My President.
You live in a different country or somethin?

Quote: He's all about making him and his buddy's rich and making sure the poor stay poor.
Facts or nah?