Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What is your favorite alternative username for JaguarsWoman?
This poll is closed.
Jaguars1997
0%
0 0%
JaguarsFan1997
0%
0 0%
MissJagsFanatic
28.57%
4 28.57%
Other
35.71%
5 35.71%
Don't care
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Suggest a new username

Quote:You realize of course that by posting your new usernames the tormentors will still use the nickname for your new account.
This was going to be my reply.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:CatSweater
I did just get quite the chuckle out of this. I should have used it for mine. Hahahaha

For anyone who thinks a nickname must last forever, consider this: Since moving to Denver Terrance Knighton never had to hear teammates or even JDR call him Pot Roast. One reason he left Jacksomville was to get rid of that moniker. So I can be JaguarsWoman on any other forum because only you guys call me Jdub.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2014, 07:09 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:For anyone who thinks a nickname must last forever, consider this: Since moving to Denver Terrance Knighton never had to hear teammates or even JDR call him Pot Roast. One reason he left Jacksomville was to get rid of that moniker. So I can be JaguarsWoman on any other forum because only you guys call me Jdub.
The talking heads that call Denver games still call him Pot Roast from time to time. I've heard it myself. I can't imagine a reason he left the Jaguars to get rid of a nickname. That would be the dumbest reason to leave a team. 

There is no option for Corn.

This poll is invalid.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

How about JaguarsWoman aka JDub?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[Image: PrinceSymbol600Gb090812.jpg]

Quote:There is no option for Corn.

This poll is invalid.

That would be under the Other option - if you really think my username should be Corn.

I have to ask - Why would anybody continue to call me Jdub if I change my username, since there would no longer be a basis for it?

ATF for Andrea Talks football

ATJ for Andrea Talks Jaguars

ALJ for Andrea Loves Jaguars

ALBC for Andrea Loves Big Cats

RIPJDub  ( I think you can figure this one out)

I could go on...........

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Fuzzy Cat Sweaters

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I have to ask - Why would anybody continue to call me Jdub if I change my username, since there would no longer be a basis for it?

Same reason we still called you JW when you were floridajaguars2011 or whatever that other name is. You will always be JW to those of us that have been on here forever...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:ATF for Andrea Talks football

ATJ for Andrea Talks Jaguars

ALJ for Andrea Loves Jaguars

ALBC for Andrea Loves Big Cats

RIPJDub  (I think you can figure this one out)

I could go on...........

LOL @ the last one.

AndreaLovesJaguars looks good to me.

Quote:Same reason we still called you JW when you were floridajaguars2011 or whatever that other name is. You will always be JW to those of us that have been on here forever...

FloridaWoman2011. I only intended to use it one season, so JW did not bother me. In fact some people did call me FW in 2012. But this would be a permanent change.

I had several usernames here. Nobody even remembers what my first username was (MarkBrunell1997). I have also been TealandBlack2Death, AlwaysJagsFan127, and JaxJagsForever.

You could go with JaguarsFemale.  Unless JF or J-Eff would bother you more than J-Dub.

Or JaguarsGirl.  JG in da house!

Quote:You could go with JaguarsFemale.  Unless JF or J-Eff would bother you more than J-Dub.

Or JaguarsGirl.  JG in da house!

J-eff is a boy's name, so that's out. I like JaguarsGirl.

I like Steve or JagHag
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Already taken
Oh ok, well JDub2 then.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:For anyone who thinks a nickname must last forever, consider this: Since moving to Denver Terrance Knighton never had to hear teammates or even JDR call him Pot Roast. One reason he left Jacksomville was to get rid of that moniker. So I can be JaguarsWoman on any other forum because only you guys call me Jdub.
Actuslly he embraces that nickname. They talked about it in the SNF broadcast as well.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

You have now entered The Twilight Zone .... (start weird music)

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.