Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Team is Sickening

Quote:Well the Giants are not very good either but you could be right.

Will be alot for sure. Just like every game this year.
Colts allowed 51 points last week. We gained 194 yards. Enough said

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw a lot of good things... we just need to keeping getting better, that's all.

Naw....the team isn't sickening. It is discouraging however to see so little fight coming from our offense when our defense is giving them opportunities over and over again. We are now in a similar situation we were when we were starting Henne. Double digit blowouts.... defenders not respecting the possibility of a down field pass. 

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

This is a sad sad situation.

Quote:Naw....the team isn't sickening. It is discouraging however to see so little fight coming from our offense when our defense is giving them opportunities over and over again. We are now in a similar situation we were when we were starting Henne. Double digit blowouts.... defenders not respecting the possibility of a down field pass. 
so another rebuild on the horizon is not sickening?

Quote:Naw....the team isn't sickening. It is discouraging however to see so little fight coming from our offense when our defense is giving them opportunities over and over again. We are now in a similar situation we were when we were starting Henne. Double digit blowouts.... defenders not respecting the possibility of a down field pass. 

Discouraging is losing on a last second field goal. Getting embarrassed week after week after week is sickening.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 05:52 PM by SeldomRite.)

Quote:Discouraging is losing on a last second field goal. Getting embarrassed week after week after week is sickening.

Just imagine how the browns feel, they somehow managed to lose to this organizational implosion.

Not to worry, they will build more pool cabanas this offseason and add more Wi-Fi hotspots

all i know is that i wont be watching next week. made me sick today.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Just imagine how the browns feel, they somehow managed to lose to this organizational implosion.

And that loss has them on the outside looking in of the playoffs right now.

Must be feel like a Janikowski kick to the crotch.

;

;

Next Year's Rallying Phrase........."Please, Please, I'm Begging You To Show Up "

I guess the "Welcome Home" rally at the "Bank" is cancelled for tonight?

Quote:The team has increased in value 200 million. He's raking in millions while the fans are watching their favorite team get blown out week after week after week after week.

After today's rather dismal and completely inept performance, especially on offense, I think that $200 million increase in value dropped down a little bit.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I am usually pretty optimistic, but we suck.  There is no way to sugar coat it.  This team is bad.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I'm thinking for the first time in 18 seasons, I will sell my ticket at the stadium and sit in Hooter's at the Landing to watch a real football game.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Quote:After today's rather dismal and completely inept performance, especially on offense, I think that $200 million increase in value dropped down a little bit.

Nope. Franchises are only increasing in value. He can hold onto it for 10 years and probably see it double in value.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 07:05 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:Next Sunday alot of Jaguars fans will do that. And there will be 15k NY Giants fans at Everbank Field.
Can't blame fans. The team has the audacity to charge more for this game than the others ( besides Steelers).

It's called a premium game.

Oh that Shahid.he so slick.

Yes. They really do think fans will buy into their half baked plan.

If winning was important, no way do you give away four home games.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I'm thinking for the first time in 18 seasons, I will sell my ticket at the stadium and sit in Hooter's at the Landing to watch a real football game.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Good luck. Might as well donate.

....Giant fans are your only hope. No local would sit through this crap.

I doubt I renew next year. Too many years of smh, that I need neck surgery.
Blakes Life Matters

I got 15 fantasy points from the colts D. If they didn't shoot themselves in the foot I would have had over 20 with that punt return for a TD.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I wish I could go back in time to 4th grade and pick a different favorite team :/
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!