Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antifa caught planning chemical attack during Trump inaguration

Quote:How come when I Google Antifa I barely get any hits for news sites, but when I Google Alt Right I get a ton of news hits?

Yep, one is pushed and the other not. The key to the media is what does and doesn't end up on the cutting room floor, and that decision is most frequently determined by who it hurts the worst.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How come when I Google Antifa I barely get any hits for news sites, but when I Google Alt Right I get a ton of news hits?

I have NEVER said the Alt Right is my opinion of the right wing. I have pointed out that many have neglected to disenfranchise themselves from this Neo Nazi group and that it is alarming the lengths some go to make excuses for them. I have never stated that is my opinion of everyone who votes Republican.

Again.. NOBODY is talking about a chemical attack in the US involving this group.

Where are these Antifa riots, violent protests and intimidation tactics on US soil? I've never heard of them.

Why does the media (including Google), whose workforce is 90% Democrat, liberal, and progressive, not report on or expose aggressive left-wing activism, but does "aggressive" right-wing activism?

Good question. Probably to do with a lack of bipartisanship within the media and a certain lack of integrity in modern journalism.

When I googled Antifa, I got plenty of websites to Antifa organizations. How to sign up, blogs, their history of activism, etc. When I googled alt-right, I got about 1k+ MSM hit-job articles on evil conservatives.

Really activated my almonds.

Antifa is so subversive and calculated that NOBODY in the US knows them or talks about them.

None of their many alleged actions, activities, riots, protests, intimidation tactics are picked up by anyone anywhere. They are more anonymous than Anonymous.

You sure you've got the right guys pegged as the boogeyman? Because this entire thread is chasing ghosts.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Yep, one is pushed and the other not. The key to the media is what does and doesn't end up on the cutting room floor, and that decision is most frequently determined by who it hurts the worst.

A riot or attack. A protest or visual action against the right wouldn't be picked up by the media controlled by either side?

You running low on tin foil?

Quote:Antifa is so subversive and calculated that NOBODY in the US knows them or talks about them.

None of their many alleged actions, activities, riots, protests, intimidation tactics are picked up by anyone anywhere. They are more anonymous than Anonymous.

You sure you've got the right guys pegged as the boogeyman? Because this entire thread is chasing ghosts.

It is kind of interesting that the MSM won't cover video evidence of an "alt-left" Antifa organization and it's leaders caught planning a chemical attack on a conservative inauguration party, but WILL extensively cover "alt-right" anonymous users being mean on twitter.

I guess this is what you get when your MSM is hyper-partisan.

Antifa is much more widespread in Europe and not as relevant in the US, but regardless they still find a way to promote violent activism here. Shame the MSM won't pick it up.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 12:11 PM by Kotite.)

Where's FOX on this? Or any right wing media outlet. This reeks of Alex Jones. Is he not touching it either?

Hmmm.. outside of this thread it's crickets. Diabolical.

http://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/unp...y/slide/1/

Reality.

Pull your head out of your [BLEEP] Kotite.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 12:23 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Where's FOX on this? Or any right wing media outlet. This reeks of Alex Jones. Is he not touching it either?

Hmmm.. outside of this thread it's crickets. Diabolical.

There are quite a few. Lifezette, Breitbart, DailyCaller, Washington Times, PJM, WFB. Most didn't use their organization's name in the video, but rather "Leftists or "Left-wing activists". It was picked up, but not by your favs the NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

Real question though, why does it have to be on the MSM for you to take it credibly? How can you even view most of these agencies with ANY credibility after this election where they were proven, in near unity, to be promoters of faux news? They were so wrong, so terribly partisan, yet you keep them in such high regards. Shows how poor your judgement may be. Sad!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/unprecedented-threats-drive-secret-service-inauguration-security/slide/1/'>http://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/unprecedented-threats-drive-secret-service-inauguration-security/slide/1/</a>

Reality.

Pull your head out of your [BAD WORD REMOVED] Kotite.

You'll have to point out where this article says anything about Antifa chemical attacks. Of course it's a high target event. It's the inauguration of the most disliked president elect in a generation. That's never been disputed.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 12:43 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:There are quite a few. Lifezette, Breitbart, DailyCaller, Washington Times, PJM, WFB. Most didn't use their organization's name in the video, but rather "Leftists or "Left-wing activists". It was picked up, but not by your favs the NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

Real question though, why does it have to be on the MSM for you to take it credibly? How can you even view most of these agencies with ANY credibility after this election where they were proven, in near unity, to be promoters of faux news? They were so wrong, so terribly partisan, yet you keep them in such high regards. Shows how poor your judgement may be. Sad!
If there was an imminent chemical attack or even a foiled plan at least one reputable news outlet would pick it up.

This video has the same credibility level as a Bigfoot sighting. That is the likely reason none of the media outlets you reference above which span from far left to far right have picked this story up.

Links please if I missed it.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 12:50 PM by Kotite.)

Save your time. So far I found two fringe pseudomedia outlets regurgitating this.

Two more than yesterday.

And I had to dig.

Quote:You'll have to point out where this article says anything about Antifa chemical attacks. Of course it's a high target event. It's the inauguration of the most disliked president elect in a generation. That's never been disputed.

Fake news feed you that one, too?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...0-agitate/

Fake news is now mainstream.  No one to believe.

People like you are making a not so great presidential selection even that much better every day, hearing your cries.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Fake news feed you that one, too?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/'>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/</a>

Fake news is now mainstream. No one to believe.

People like you are making a not so great presidential selection even that much better every day, hearing your cries.

Again.. for those who came to this site via a short bus.. where does this say anything about Antifa and chemical attacks?

So these are your "left-wing activist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBhSV9xYQkk

Omg.. wonder if they got a good marshmallow off it before the chaos dispersed the crowd.

I have NEVER said the Alt Right is my opinion of the right wing. I have pointed out that many have neglected to disenfranchise themselves from this Neo Nazi group and that it is alarming the lengths some go to make excuses for them. I have never stated that is my opinion of everyone who votes Republican.

Again.. NOBODY is talking about a chemical attack in the US involving this group.

Where are these Antifa riots, violent protests and intimidation tactics on US soil? I've never heard of them.
Because the majority of "news" networks are liberal owned and liberal biased? 

It was proven that google and bing and search engines were making certain things easier to find based on keywords you use.

But believe whatever you want.

the alt right crap was invented by the left to demonize ANYONE who is not a moderate or leftist.

And it's insane to think the "tolerables" want the "deplorables" to not only be "tolerable" but ACCEPT everything that they don't agree with.

That's silly.

I'm good with tolerance. Everyone should be tolerable to other peoples choices and lifestyles.

I don't think anyone has to accept it.

Same with Trump. If you want to not accept the next 4 years of life... I won't try to force you.

But if you should at least be tolerable lefties...

Anyone here still reading Buzzfeed?

Watching CNN??

Anyone........ ? Bueller...... bueller?

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 11:20 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:Because the majority of "news" networks are liberal owned and liberal biased?

It was proven that google and bing and search engines were making certain things easier to find based on keywords you use.

But believe whatever you want.

the alt right crap was invented by the left to demonize ANYONE who is not a moderate or leftist.

And it's insane to think the "tolerables" want the "deplorables" to not only be "tolerable" but ACCEPT everything that they don't agree with.

That's silly.

I'm good with tolerance. Everyone should be tolerable to other peoples choices and lifestyles.

I don't think anyone has to accept it.

Same with Trump. If you want to not accept the next 4 years of life... I won't try to force you.

But if you should at least be tolerable lefties...
Cool story bro..

Again.. why isn't the reputable crew at FAUX News or Alex "Fish People" Jones touching this story? Ermagherd!!! They're liberals!!!

Alt Right was not invented by the left, but thanks for playing and doing your research.

Quote:Cool story bro..

Again.. why isn't the reputable crew at FAUX News or Alex "Fish People" Jones touching this story? Ermagherd!!! They're liberals!!!

Alt Right was not invented by the left, but thanks for playing and doing your research.
"cool story bro"

says every millennial every day...

get a new catch phrase you twits.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 11:22 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:"cool story bro"

says every millennial every day...

get a new catch phrase you twits.
I'm totes a millennial (duck face selfie).