Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 11 Games Of Interest

Quote:Well we can only hope the Buckeyes get blown out early so you can go back to the better game.

OSU/MSU is the better game. Florida/Vanderbilt is going to be a blowout. MSU can't blow out OSU early.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:OSU/MSU is the better game. Florida/Vanderbilt is going to be a blowout. MSU can't blow out OSU early.

You are stating all these as facts when its all opinion.

If you think UF will blow out Vandy then you havent watched UF all year.

As I said earlier, I think MSU will pull away late (I was only hoping for your sake that it would be over early so you dont have to watch that trash of a coach they have there).....then we can put the OSU to the playoff to bed.

Quote:You are stating all these as facts when its all opinion.

If you think UF will blow out Vandy then you havent watched UF all year.

As I said earlier, I think MSU will pull away late (I was only hoping for your sake that it would be over early so you don't have to watch that trash of a coach they have there).....then we can put the OSU to the playoff to bed.

The Commodores are still looking for their first win. How can Florida beat Georgia decisively and not be able to blow out a winless team?

I don't think anyone expected Ohio State to be a playoff team. However, the Buckeyes have a chance to play spoiler and own the tiebreaker for the Big Ten East title.

Quote:The Commodores are still looking for their first win. How can Florida beat Georgia decisively and not be able to blow out a winless team?

I don't think anyone expected Ohio State to be a playoff team. However, the Buckeyes have a chance to play spoiler and own the tiebreaker for the Big Ten East title.

Did you watch Florida against lesser competition this year?  Never count them as winners.

Ohio State doesn't deserve to beat MSU.  MSU is a class program.

Quote:Did you watch Florida against lesser competition this year? Never count them as winners.

Ohio State doesn't deserve to beat MSU. MSU is a class program.

Of course I did. That was before they changed quarterbacks and decided to run more.

If Ohio State does not deserve to win Saturday, it is because of the rankings, not which school has a classier program.

Quote:Of course I did. That was before they changed quarterbacks and decided to run more.

If Ohio State does not deserve to win Saturday, it is because of the rankings, not which school has a classier program.
If Ohio loses it is because of the rankings? Say what?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:If Ohio loses it is because of the rankings? Say what?

I said if OSU deserves to lose, it is because they are not as good as MSU.

And why are you getting the Buckeyes and Bobcats mixed up?

Quote:I said if OSU deserves to lose, it is because they are not as good as MSU.

I think we're having a communication issue here....I'm pretty sure he didnt mix them up though.

Quote:I think we're having a communication issue here....I'm pretty sure he didnt mix them up though.

Ohio = Bobcats

Ohio State = Buckeyes

There is no excuse for calling the Buckeyes Ohio.

Quote:Ohio = Bobcats

Ohio State = Buckeyes

There is no excuse for calling the Buckeyes Ohio.

Who cares?  We all knew what he was talking about...except maybe you.

Quote:Who cares?  We all knew what he was talking about...except maybe you.

I knew what he was talking about. But I need to know why he only typed the first word because it did not make sense.

Quote:I said if OSU deserves to lose, it is because they are not as good as MSU.

No, you said, "If Ohio State does not deserve to win Saturday, it is because of the rankings,". That is what you said, and what I quoted you as replying to. I will ask again. If Ohio loses it is because of the rankings??

(I also know its ohio state. I know the BuckNuts are OSU. I just like to refer to them as Ohio.)

;

Quote:No, you said, "If Ohio State does not deserve to win Saturday, it is because of the rankings,". That is what you said, and what I quoted you as replying to. I will ask again. If Ohio loses it is because of the rankings??

(I also know its ohio state. I know the BuckNuts are OSU. I just like to refer to them as Ohio.)

You can hate Ohio State all you want, but  that does not mean you can just call it Ohio because there is another school with that name.

But isn't there a Western Ohio or something?

Regards........................the Chiefjag

Quote:But isn't there a Western Ohio or something?

There is a Western Michigan.

The schools in western Ohio are Toledo, Cincinnati, and Miami. Ohio University is on the east side.

Quote:You can hate Ohio State all you want, but  that does not mean you can just call it Ohio because there is another school with that name.
You still haven't answered the question. If Ohio (St.) loses, why would it be because of the rankings?

;

Quote:You still haven't answered the question. If Ohio State
loses, why would it be because of the rankings?

I did not say Ohio State will lose because of the rankings.

Quote:I did not say Ohio State will lose because of the rankings.
Which makes zero sense.

In essence you said if they lose it's because of the rankings.
;

Quote:Which makes zero sense.

In essence you said if they lose it's because of the rankings.

You are a lost cause if your reading comprehension is that bad.

Quote:Of course I did. That was before they changed quarterbacks and decided to run more.

If Ohio State does not deserve to win Saturday, it is because of the rankings
not which school has a classier program.

Quote:You are a lost cause if your reading comprehension is that bad.
Straight outta the horse's mouth.

;