Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fl State v Louisville thread

I think Parker is the 3rd best WR in college behind Cooper and White

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pains me so much watching Dalvin Cook make plays for FSU... was suppose to be a Gator with Ermon Lane, and they both bounced... thanks MUSCHUMP! 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Pains me so much watching Dalvin Cook make plays for FSU... was suppose to be a Gator with Ermon Lane, and they both bounced... thanks MUSCHUMP!
That UGA infotrader will thankfully be gone soon enough. Hopefully.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2014, 10:08 PM by AnyGivenSunday.)

Quote:That UGA infotrader will thankfully be gone soon enough. Hopefully.
What do you mean??? 

NVM... yeah hopefully. So awesome we have a bulldawg coaching the gators haha. 

Infotrader is a play on words with infiltrator. :-) Since Muschamp hails from UGA and has never beaten them as a HC......
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Infotrader is a play on words with infiltrator. :-) Since Muschamp hails from UGA and has never beaten them as a HC......

Yeah I know, I just edited my post lol... been drinking a few to get relaxed and get some sleep, got a huge job interview tomorrow afternoon and been killing myself overthinking it. Aced several phone interviews, and still stressin hard about the face to face. 

Quote:Yeah I know, I just edited my post lol... been drinking a few to get relaxed and get some sleep, got a huge job interview tomorrow afternoon and been killing myself overthinking it. Aced several phone interviews, and still stressin hard about the face to face.
Yeah saw your post after I posted mine lol. Look at the bright side with your job interview, at least you have a good chance for gainful employment. My foot surgery is gonna keep me down for about a year. Be thankful you're not cooped up in your house all day because personally I'm going crazy and its only been 2 weeks. Undecided
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Nick O'leary is a throw back. I love watching him trample these db's.

Quote:Yeah saw your post after I posted mine lol. Look at the bright side with your job interview, at least you have a good chance for gainful employment. My foot surgery is gonna keep me down for about a year. Be thankful you're not cooped up in your house all day because personally I'm going crazy and its only been 2 weeks. Undecided

Wow, what'd you do to your foot to be out a year? Achilles injury?? I've been cooped up for a few months due to splitting up and moving away from an ex girlfriend, and it's been driving me absolutely nuts. I'm 29 and have been working nonstop since 14, and this is my longest period of time with no work and I'm going crazy by not feeling like a normal person haha. 

WHAT?!

Quote:WHAT?!

No surprise.. Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lane, both of whom should have been at UF this year, decided to bounce because of how terrible Muschamp and his team are, and they're winning the game for FSU against a probably better overall team in Louisville. 

Quote:Wow, what'd you do to your foot to be out a year? Achilles injury?? I've been cooped up for a few months due to splitting up and moving away from an ex girlfriend, and it's been driving me absolutely nuts. I'm 29 and have been working nonstop since 14, and this is my longest period of time with no work and I'm going crazy by not feeling like a normal person haha.
I had my flexor tendon in my ankle reattached via plate and 4 screws to the top of my foot. I also had my plantar tendon released and reattached via 2 inch screw in my heel. Plantar tendon was done to lower my arch to prevent re-injury to the torn tendon. Basically a rebuilt foot. 41 years old and have worked nearly everyday since I was 16. Hate sitting at home, but thankful that wifey has a good job. :-)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2014, 10:32 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Ok, I take back what I said earlier and I think Parker will be the best pro WR to come out of this class with his size, speed, route running, and hands

Huge 3rd down sack. Winston having trouble with mobility right now.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Barring a major meltdown FSU and Winston get a big win on the road. That offense is very explosive and generates lots of big plays. They may beat the gators 70-0 they way that offense is playing.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Boom.

FSU this season is like all those Notre dame teams we have seen recently. Win all or almost all of their games and are highly rated but at the same time should never be played this close by the teams they've had trouble with this year.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

WOW Louisville had this game won and threw it away. FSU is overrated

credit to Jimbo though, hell of a coach

Quote:WOW Louisville had this game won and threw it away. FSU is overrated

And you can just as easily say FSU came back and won it.

Quote:WOW Louisville had this game won and threw it away. FSU is overrated

How did Louisville throw it away?