Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Report finds Trump's buddy Putin, ordered an "Influence Campaign"

Quote:You clearly didn't read it. This is bigger than phishing.

It really isn't.

Quote:Here is the full report:

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf'>https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf</a>

I'm just waiting for the Day Trumps taxes come out so we can see his ties to Russia.

So, I'll ask you the same thing. Point to the evidence that shows the Russian government is responsible. 

How about explaining what, in the code, shows it's from Putin? You can just say, "Because they said so." 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It really isn't.

So, I'll ask you the same thing. Point to the evidence that shows the Russian government is responsible.

How about explaining what, in the code, shows it's from Putin? You can just say, "Because they said so."

How about you read the dang document and stop making excuses. It's not my fault you were duped. You bought the snake oil, not me.

Quote:How about you read the dang document and stop making excuses. It's not my fault you were duped. You bought the snake oil, not me.
On page 2 and 3 of the report:
Quote:In summer 2015, an APT29 spearphishing campaign directed emails containing a malicious link to over 1,000 recipients, including multiple U.S. Government victims. APT29 used legitimate domains, to include domains associated with U.S. organizations and educational institutions, to host malware and send spearphishing emails.In the course of that campaign, APT29 successfully compromised a U.S. political party. At least one targeted individual activated links to malware hosted on operational infrastructure of opened attachments containing malware. APT29 delivered malware to the political party’s systems, established persistence, escalated privileges, enumerated active directory accounts, and exfiltrated email from several accounts through encrypted connections back through operational infrastructure.

In spring 2016, APT28 compromised the same political party, again via targeted spearphishing. This time, the spearphishing email tricked recipients into changing their passwords through a fake webmail domain hosted on APT28 operational infrastructure. Using the harvested credentials, APT28 was able to gain access and steal content, likely leading to the exfiltration of information from multiple senior party members. The U.S. Government assesses that information was leaked to the press and publicly disclosed.
It was most definitely a phishing scheme, and it doesn't sound any more sophisticated than the fake emails I get from "PayPal and Amazon" every few weeks trying to trick me into changing my password to give them access to my accounts.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

There's a more thorough report being released soon. Like I said earlier. If it wasn't Russia, it was made to look like Russia.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Didn't Assange already confirm that the data was not from the Russian government?

Phishing schemes are below Kremlin-directed intelligence agencies, just FYI.

Do you believe our CIA is performing phishing schemes against Russian and Chinese organizations?

Quote:How about you read the dang document and stop making excuses. It's not my fault you were duped. You bought the snake oil, not me.

Oh, please.

I'm more than willing, but obviously doubtful, to accept the truth about all this "hacking".

I'm not, however, just going to believe something that has no substance to it. It's all phishing, and you can't even point to the facts to support your argument. This is all about a phishing scam that has no ties to the Russian government, but you keep repeating that it does. 

In other words, you're unable to prove you point.

Quote:Here is the full report:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf'>https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY%20STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf</a>

I'm just waiting for the Day Trumps taxes come out so we can see his ties to Russia.

Russian hackers!

Trump's taxes!

Such a good little lemming you are.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I don't care as much about how it was made public, as I am the content of what was in the hacked EMs.  HRC, her campaign, the DNC got exposed.  If Russia was responsible and they and I both prefer Trump over HRC, I won't lose any sleep over it.  

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

I like the fact that the hackers tried to hack BOTH the DNC and RNC. They couldn't get at the RNC servers because the security was superior to the DNC.

Again, libs: Arrogent, cocky, stupid, and always unwilling to take responsibility for their gaffes.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I like the fact that the hackers tried to hack BOTH the DNC and RNC. They couldn't get at the RNC servers because the security was superior to the DNC.

Again, libs: Arrogent, cocky, stupid, and always unwilling to take responsibility for their gaffes.

The last 8 years proves the above statement very accurate
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Phishing schemes are below Kremlin-directed intelligence agencies, just FYI.

Do you believe our CIA is performing phishing schemes against Russian and Chinese organizations?

McAfee of the anti-virus software agrees with you.

Quote: 

The sloppiness of the alleged DNC hack by itself proves it was not organized by a nation state, and the “utter nonsense” presented as proof of Moscow’s involvement is rather evidence of intelligence agencies being “ignorant and naïve,” John McAfee told RT.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/cybersec...democrats/

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

MY GAWD!! DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND???

[Image: 20tm6ww.gif]

RUSSIA!!!

Quote:MY GAWD!! DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND???

[Image: 20tm6ww.gif]

RUSSIA!!!

Finally, a picture of indy2jax.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

You people do realize anything you quote from RT News is Russian state controlled media, right?

Quote:You people do realize anything you quote from RT News is Russian state controlled media, right?

What do you think of Assange confirming that the data didn't come from the Russian government?

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 11:16 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:What do you think of Assange confirming that the data didn't come from the Russian government?

I think there are many who believe everything he says as gospel truth. Interesting considering his very controversial past. Is it possible he is telling the truth? Sure. Is it possible he is lying? Sure. He sought asylum in Russia and is no big fan of the US. We have plenty of white hat information security experts who are not living in an embassy from a foreign country who are sworn to uphold our country's constitution that attest these attacks did come from Russia. Many are more inclined to believe a man the US wants to extradite because he is telling them what they want to hear.

If conservatives can spend 8 years believing Obama was a secret terrorist muslim, we can believe that Trump is a Russian Spy.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:If conservatives can spend 8 years believing Obama was a secret terrorist muslim, we can believe that Trump is a Russian Spy.

Fair enough!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I think there are many who believe everything he says as gospel truth. Interesting considering his very controversial past. Is it possible he is telling the truth? Sure. Is it possible he is lying? Sure. He sought asylum in Russia and is no big fan of the US. We have plenty of white hat information security experts who are not living in an embassy from a foreign country who are sworn to uphold our country's constitution that attest these attacks did come from Russia. Many are more inclined to believe a man the US wants to extradite because he is telling them what they want to hear.

I mean has Wikileaks released anything that have turned out to be a fabrication so far? Compared to the government and mainstream media I think its fair to say they have a far better track record of telling the truth.

He's a wanted man because he exposes things the government does not want its citizens to know. They've even invented bogus sexual crimes to try smear him. Not really sure the direction he's going in at the moment but in general Assange has a long track record of revealing the truth.