Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How Will Bortles Survive Behind This Line!

Quote:according to FBT and others, he shouldnt be starting behind this line because his confidence will be ruined
I don't recall FBT ever saying that. He said he'd rather see Henne take the hits and have Bortles start when the talent gels around him. Clearly today, Bortles showed he can handle the pressure and make plays.. he makes everyone around him better which is what a good QB does. I really hope Bortles dosen't get hurt behind this line because it's bad but he has responded very well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:according to FBT and others, he shouldnt be starting behind this line because his confidence will be ruined

Now you're just flat out lying, which is what those who can't find facts to back statements up must resort to in order to prop themselves up. Show one quote where Iv ever said anything of the sort, or just admit you're a liar. One quote. Shouldn't be that difficult to find one single quote where I've said his psyche would be damaged. Back it up. You're either lying, or your reading comprehension skills rival the turd my dog just deposited in my back yard.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That's a sack for Henne or Luck.
but we still cant get Bortles killed behind this line

this line!

Quote:I don't recall FBT ever saying that. He said he'd rather see Henne take the hits and have Bortles start when the talent gels around him. Clearly today, Bortles showed he can handle the pressure and make plays.. he makes everyone around him better which is what a good QB does. I really hope Bortles dosen't get hurt behind this line because it's bad but he has responded very well.Manning and ot

Manning and other good QBs find ways to make average teams look great.  Hopefuly, BB has that ability.

Quote:but we still cant get Bortles killed behind this line

this line!

Did you people watch the game?  He was sacked once and otherwise escaped pressure like a professional QB.  I think he'll be OK.

Quote:but we still cant get Bortles killed behind this line

this line!

I'm still waiting for the quote of the admission.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Did you people watch the game?  He was sacked once and otherwise escaped pressure like a professional QB.  I think he'll be OK.
but this LINE!!!!

According to guys on here, apparently Bortles got magically ready at the half and THEN, and only then was he "READY".

what did Bortles do at the half to get READY?

Quote:According to guys on here, apparently Bortles got magically ready at the half and THEN, and only then was he "READY".

Sacrificed a virgin to the football gods, and bathed in his/herblood.

Quote:Did you people watch the game?  He was sacked once and otherwise escaped pressure like a professional QB.  I think he'll be OK.

He should be okay, but that line is flat out bad. There is a genuine risk right now. He showed nice elusiveness, but he was also facing one of the weaker lines in the league, and they weren't game planning to face him. He's going to take his hits back there while the line develops. Let's just hope he doesn't get hurt. Everyone prefers to see Henne on the sideline.

Quote:He should be okay, but that line is flat out bad. There is a genuine risk right now. He showed nice elusiveness, but he was also facing one of the weaker lines in the league, and they weren't game planning to face him. He's going to take his hits back there while the line develops. Let's just hope he doesn't get hurt. Everyone prefers to see Henne on the sideline.
not everyone

Quote:According to guys on here, apparently Bortles got magically ready at the half and THEN, and only then was he "READY".

You're really not too smart, are you? Now to add to your lowly standards, it's established you're a liar.

Okay I think it is safe to say this competition is settled,

Quote:not everyone

I'm not even going to waste a moment of my time trying to interpret the mutterings of someone who is clearly playing beyond their depth. You should stick to playing Madden.

Quote:I'm not even going to waste a moment of my time trying to interpret the mutterings of someone who is clearly playing beyond their depth. You should stick to playing Madden.
awesome post, FBT

Butt weeeee wuntttt Burtles 2 plaiiiiiiiii

Quote:awesome post, FBT

Still waiting for one quote or an admission you've lied.

Quote:Still waiting for one quote or an admission you've lied.
agreed

Like I said, if Bortles is who we said he was, he'd be able to avoid the rush and he did just that.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:agreed

Still waiting.