Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
start robinson and lee at the x and z wr spots with shorts at the y spot..

Quote:I don't think we'll get crushed by Philly. I bet we keep it close and competitive.

So you'd take the Jags and 3 points if someone were to offer you a $1,000 bet ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Better than being wrong like you and Alfie over the past 8 years.  Yes, I group the 2 of you together --- I still keep checking the Pro Bowl roster for Derek Cox. 

Shall I go back an era Mr. Shack Harris JDR username person -- that pretty much says it all !!   Yes, I admit that 85% of my posts questioned the decisions of the prior 2 regimes.  The other 15% were posted in the Other Topics threads because

Hey. Whatever makes you feel better.

Quote:So you'd take the Jags and 3 points if someone were to offer you a $1,000 bet ?
I'd say 7 not here and let me see how the preseason plays out and I'll get back to you. I do believe this team can win between 6-9 games this season.

Quote:I'd say 7 not here and let me see how the preseason plays out and I'll get back to you. I do believe this team can win between 6-9 games this season.

I'd give 7 in a heartbeat.  Check out the Eagles depth chart  ....

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PHI

Quote:I'd give 7 in a heartbeat.  Check out the Eagles depth chart  ....

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PHI

Their defense is terrible.

Quote:Their defense is terrible.
I don't see Nick Foles coming close to what he did last year either. I think defenses are really gonna have him

Figured out this year.

Quote:I don't see Nick Foles coming close to what he did last year either. I think defenses are really gonna have him

Figured out this year.

We're still at least another year away from our defense being effective against a decent offense.

Our offense is 2 years away from being decent.

Personally, I think the Eagles offense will be better in Chip Kelley's 2nd season since they'll know the playbook and system a lot better.

I think we have a shot to stay within 7 vs the Redskins in Game 2.   Week 1 is going to be ugly.  The passing game requires continuity.

Quote:We're still at least another year away from our defense being effective against a decent offense.

Personally, I think the Eagles offense will be better in Chip Kelley's 2nd season since they'll know the playbook and system a lot better.

I think we have a shot to stay within 7 vs the Redskins in Game 2. Week 1 is going to be ugly. The passing game requires continuity.
idk I think if we ground and pound with Gerhorse and keep them off the field as much as possible we will have a good shot at staying in the game. Henne has another year in the offense and more talent at receiver which should lead to him making less mistakes. I'm just optimistic.

Quote:We're still at least another year away from our defense being effective against a decent offense.

I think we have a shot to stay within 7 vs the Redskins in Game 2.   Week 1 is going to be ugly.  The passing game requires continuity.
Are you just telling it like it is? Probably. Do most people understand that this team is a year away? Yup.

Regardless... Cox and Alualu are still in the league while Tebow is home doing push ups.

Quote:idk I think if we ground and pound with Gerhorse and keep them off the field as much as possible we will have a good shot at staying in the game. Henne has another year in the offense and more talent at receiver which should lead to him making less mistakes. I'm just optimistic.

Funny thing is, I was more optimistic about the offense going into last season.

* Gabbert - 1 more year experience - new OC

* MJD - coming back from injury

* Blackmon - Beast

* Cecil - solid

* Ace - weapon

* Lewis - motivated again

* Oline -- Joekel & Monroe -- Pro Bowl bookends for the next 10 years.

Current offense is sooooo young.  Bortles is so critical to the future sucess of this offense.  I honestly think that 2016 will be that year where we should expect playoffs or bust....

Quote:Funny thing is, I was more optimistic about the offense going into last season.

* Gabbert - 1 more year experience - new OC

* MJD - coming back from injury

* Blackmon - Beast

* Cecil - solid

* Ace - weapon

* Lewis - motivated again

* Oline -- Joekel & Monroe -- Pro Bowl bookends for the next 10 years.

Current offense is sooooo young. Bortles is so critical to the future sucess of this offense. I honestly think that 2016 will be that year where we should expect playoffs or bust....
I was optimistic too but I am actually more optimistic this year. That said, I'm not expecting playoffs this year but I could certainly see 6-9 wins.

Why not bring in Tebow and let him compete straight up with Denard for a roster spot?

'02

Quote:Why not bring in Tebow and let him compete straight up with Denard for a roster spot?
what would be the point?

This is pretty much how I see it as well. It could get ugly. If the Jaguars were playing the Eagles later in the year ...

I think it's going to take a while for all the moving parts (young moving parts by and large) to start meshing.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Jaguars start 0-4, and then start being competitive. But who knows - that's why they play the games.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Why not bring in Tebow and let him compete straight up with Denard for a roster spot?

lol

It won't matter if Henne can't get the ball past the D-line... the batted and tipped passes continue to be a problem.

No pain, no gain.

LOL. Why not have him come in and compete with Scobee?

Why not bring him in to be our Chaplain?....

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

why not?

Quote:why not?
Distractions? It will be like a circus in town.