Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
T-U article on Branch

Quote:http://youtu.be/5rw_07Kv_ao
I can't help but burst out laughing EVERY time I see this.  

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Didn't someone put this to music?  Kung Fu Fighting?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Didn't someone put this to music?  Kung Fu Fighting?

My two favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcKRVHZAQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKsRER1foNI

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Now that is funny!

Quote:So he's going to get 12-16 sacks this year?
I'd say at least 8 anything above that would be gravy.

The Star Wars kid crushed the huge black stoner on qualudes.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Branch can always start his own windmill farm.

Quote:The Star Wars kid crushed the huge black stoner on qualudes.

Maybe we should have signed the Star Wars kid to play DE?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Harvey, Lewis, and Branch must train at Bobby Wasabi's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAQQVsShwM

Unfortunately, I have seen every episode of this show. I have an 8 year old.

Jeez...talk about the law of unintended consequences! 

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Jeez...talk about the law of unintended consequences! 

At least it took a somewhat entertaining turn. 

When hearing these stories about M. Lewis, A. Branch, or excues for Tyson Alualu remember its only OTAs and sometimes they will fluff players on the bubble in hopes of getting another team interested in them.

Quote:When hearing these stories about M. Lewis, A. Branch, or excues for Tyson Alualu remember its only OTAs and sometimes they will fluff players on the bubble in hopes of getting another team interested in them.

I doubt seriously that's what Gus is doing. 

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2014, 10:01 AM by The Mad Dog.)

One thing I took from Harvey's video there (way back when I first saw it initially) , (other than comedy gold), was that I thought he looked rather thin, framewise. 

Quote:At least it took a somewhat entertaining turn. 
Yeah...those clips were classic!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:One thing I took from Harvey's video there (way back when I first saw it initially) , (other than comedy gold), was that I thought he looked rather thin, framewise. 

Harvey was never a big guy in a bulky kind of way. 

At $827,722 a 312k cap savings with him to make over 1 mil next year I would think that Branch is in far more trouble (on the bubble) than Ace Sanders would ever be (in a different thread).

Quote:“He’s busting his hump harder than anybody on our squad,” Jaguars defensive line coach Todd Wash said. “We’re real pleased with the maturity that he’s gone through over the last year. We think he’s going to be an excellent pass rusher for us this season.”

Is it difficult to bust your hump harder than a bunch of geriatric speeder rushers? I kind of course and hope Dre gets his windmill on.  Maybe he has opportunity to improve in that regard, he's always been a one move DE so maybe he can develop his sack celebration too beyond the windmill!

Quote:At $827,722 a 312k cap savings with him to make over 1 mil next year I would think that Branch is in far more trouble (on the bubble) than Ace Sanders would ever be (in a different thread).

If this team was in a situation where they were up against the cap, your point would hold water.  They're not.