Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NBA Finals

Quote:What good would the IV do if hydration doesn't affect cramps? You confused me on that one.
Yeah, I'm not sure on that one either.  Unless of course the IV is full of Red Bull. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It helps fight the cramp but being hydrated doesn't prevent the cramp. They've done studies on it and hydration wasn't really a factor in regards to cramping. It dealt with being fatigued.

Quote:Cramps don't happen because of dehydration. That used to be what everyone believed but cramps occur because of fatigue.

They definitely should have given him an IV to fight the cramp tho. Inexcusable, if they didn't.

He got an IV at half time.

Cramps are no joke.  Once you get them there is really nothing you can do about them. 

Where was Chris Bosh when Lebron whent down?  Napping like a new born pup.  Chris Bosh is the most overrated/over paid player I have ever seen. 

Quote:Cramps are no joke.  Once you get them there is really nothing you can do about them. 

Where was Chris Bosh when Lebron whent down?  Napping like a new born pup.  Chris Bosh is the most overrated/over paid player I have ever seen.

But he looks like Little Foot from Land Before Time...so he has that going for him!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote: 

This has to be the best troll post EVER! I love it!

@<b>Gatorade</b> Follow

<div>
@<b>ryanbkoo</b> The person cramping wasn't our client. Our athletes can take the heat.

In reference to LeBron who is a powerade client.  died laughing when I heard this.

</div>

Except he drinks Gatorade during games, so the joke's on them.

Quote:Lebron tapped out . He's never played basket in the hot ashpalt outdoors in sunny hot weather itn the hood in his life only in the rich suburan a/c gyms.

So. Dumb.

Quote:Except he drinks Gatorade during games, so the joke's on them.

that photo looks shopped to me, and why would a guy paid by powerade be drinking gatorade on national TV me thinks his sponsor wouldn't like that much.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:that photo looks shopped to me, and why would a guy paid by powerade be drinking gatorade on national TV me thinks his sponsor wouldn't like that much.

Gatorade has a deal with the NBA. They allow players sponsored by another company to take off the wrapper.

Quote:Except he drinks Gatorade during games, so the joke's on them.

He drinks Powerade during the game.  He takes the label off.

Couple issues I had last night with the refs.  The call where Wade leaned (more like jumped) into the defender and drew the foul. The NBA needs to look into this rule. 

The horrific call where Wade acted like he got hit in the face, the ref didnt see anything, and called it.

There were a few elbows by Lebron and Wade on screens that were never called.

In my opinion, that elbow from Chalmers on Parker should have been flagrant 2.  That was not a normal basketball move, and looked intentional to me.  Changed the entire ending of that game.

There were bad calls on both sides of the ball, and this is the best the NBA has to offer?

I will give Lebron credit...this is as close to taking the game into his hands as I've really seen.  He needs to stop deferring and just take games over more often.

Quote:Spurs in 4.
Spurs in 5.

The Chalmers elbow was pretty dirty.

[quote name="Diesel" post="221616" timestamp="1402323376"]

He drinks Powerade during the game. He takes the label off.

/quote]

Pretty sure it was gatorade (bottle style). He took that label off.

It is pretty amazing how much the refs seem to have controlled the outcome of the games so much throughout these playoffs. It is also amazing how close Vegas can get on the +/-. I mean, the Heat were +4.5 to win it and Ginobili hits a garbage buzzer beater to cut the margin of defeat from 5 to 2.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 02:28 PM by JagsFan-32.)

Lebron James is the most boring "best athletic player" in the nba to watch.  All he does it use his strength/size inside or shoot outside.  His dunks are boring. He probably can't even do a 360 anymore with all that mass. He doesn't break ankles. Just straight to the hoop like a freight train with a one leg take off inside the dotted line and one handed dunk.  Also too unselfish, looking to pass too often.  The great ones take over and ball hog, ie Jordan.   No creativity, flare like Jordan and Kobe.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 02:30 PM by BigJohn98.)

Quote:Lebron James is the most boring "best athletic player" in the nba to watch.  All he does it use his strength/size inside or shoot outside.  His dunks are boring. He probably can't even do a 360 anymore with all that mass. He doesn't break ankles. Just straight to the hoop like a freight train with a one leg take off inside the dotted line and one handed dunk.  Also too unselfish, looking to pass too often.  The great ones take over and ball hog, ie Jordan.   No creativity, flare like Jordan and Kobe.

You're right. How dare Lebron play to his STRENGTHS. He should being doing 360s and windmills every trip down court and doing moves off the And 1 Mixtape Tour.

It's time for you to sit this one out.

Quote:Lebron James is the most boring "best athletic player" in the nba to watch.  All he does it use his strength/size inside or shoot outside.  His dunks are boring. He probably can't even do a 360 anymore with all that mass. He doesn't break ankles. Just straight to the hoop like a freight train with a one leg take off inside the dotted line and one handed dunk.  Also too unselfish, looking to pass too often.  The great ones take over and ball hog, ie Jordan.   No creativity, flare like Jordan and Kobe.

When LBJ's jumper is on like last night, he is unstoppable, but if you roll under screens and make him take the jumper, you are going to win more than you lose. I believe his career FG % is under 50%, but improving every year.

Lack of competition in the Eastern Conference has put LBJ is a much better position to succeed, but if the Heat were in the West, I don't see how they could possibly have 4 straight NBA finals appearances. IMO, if he leaves MIA, he would be dumb not to go to an Eastern Conference team.

On a final note, not to take anything away from LBJ's defense, because when he puts forth the effort, he can lock down anybody in the NBA, BUT, he certainly gets the favorable non-calls when it comes to aggressiveness. I think if Kawhi Lenoard can stay out of foul trouble and stay on the floor, the Spurs have a chance.

Quote:Lebron James is the most boring "best athletic player" in the nba to watch. All he does it use his strength/size inside or shoot outside. His dunks are boring. He probably can't even do a 360 anymore with all that mass. He doesn't break ankles. Just straight to the hoop like a freight train with a one leg take off inside the dotted line and one handed dunk. Also too unselfish, looking to pass too often. The great ones take over and ball hog, ie Jordan. No creativity, flare like Jordan and Kobe.

Trollin
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:When LBJ's jumper is on like last night, he is unstoppable, but if you roll under screens and make him take the jumper, you are going to win more than you lose. I believe his career FG % is under 50%, but improving every year.

Lack of competition in the Eastern Conference has put LBJ is a much better position to succeed, but if the Heat were in the West, I don't see how they could possibly have 4 straight NBA finals appearances. IMO, if he leaves MIA, he would be dumb not to go to an Eastern Conference team.

On a final note, not to take anything away from LBJ's defense, because when he puts forth the effort, he can lock down anybody in the NBA, BUT, he certainly gets the favorable non-calls when it comes to aggressiveness. I think if Kawhi Lenoard can stay out of foul trouble and stay on the floor, the Spurs have a chance.

He doesn't have the greatest outside game, and last night I was like man if he had a consistent outside shot he'd be amazing....then he started raining down those 15-20 footers.  I was like proved me wrong tonight. lol

Michael Jordan 6'6 195

Kobe Bryant 6'6 205

LeBron James 6'8 250