Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags rb coach "gerhart is a horse"

Quote:And no one has done it yet!!! I'm losing Faith here.

They were thinking...they just didnt want to be the first to say it!!  :thumbsup:

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What is everyone thinking ?

Quote:What is everyone thinking ?

How the NFL is gonna allow a horse to be our starting RB..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Has there been any news on him from the OTAs? I don't think I've seen anything on "how he looked".

Quote:Has there been any news on him from the OTAs? I don't think I've seen anything on "how he looked".

They have him working out in a secret paddock near the stadium.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

They call it The Stable, I here.

Quote:They call it The Stable, I here.

And I am here as well.

Let's start a party!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 10:51 AM by shag52.)

Quote:How the NFL is gonna allow a horse to be our starting RB..

Why not... if they let beasts play for other teams a horse shouldn't be a problem for the Jags...

[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
 </P> <DIV class=b2></DIV>
;

Quote:I also like this:

Gerhart ranked fourth in the NFL in yards after contact per rushing attempt (3.8) in Pro Football Focus' 2013 ratings. He has demonstrated a penchant for breaking arm tackles throughout his four-year NFL career.

Gerhart believes he has always had the skill set to be a starter, but was stuck behind the best running back in the game. One of our top 10 bargains entering free agency, Gerhart averaged 19 touches and 99.4 yards from scrimmage in eight games as Adrian Peterson's replacement.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...coach-says
He finished 2nd for the 2009 Heisman, hopefully he'll come in with a huge chip on his shoulder and make the opposing teams pay!

I bet he could whoop Californian chrome for the triple crown. Let the Gerhorse loose!

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 01:45 PM by David4499.)

Since he's from Stanford... Can he be our California Chrome?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Why not... if they let beasts play for other teams a horse shouldn't be a problem for the Jags...

So he's going to go Horsemode on some fools this year?  Interesting...

Maybe Gerhart can get his own "Hold my D..." fan play breakdown video on Youtube.

Gerhorse.. That's his new nickname.

Quote:GerWarhorse.. That's his new nickname.

I edited that a bit. Hope you don't mind.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I feel a proper nickname emerging here...

I am not a fan of giving a guy a  nickname.  Most players earn their nickname and if he were to develop one I would rather see it earned on the field. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I would rather see it earned on the field.

Or in the paddock.... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This preseason we get to see a lot of new guys....can't wait!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Is he fast like a Thoroughbred or powerful like a Clydesdale?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Is he fast like a Thoroughbred or powerful like a Clydesdale?

Or fierce like a miniature pony?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]