Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com LIVE this week is worth a watch

He chose to come here because he didnt have a shot starting anywhere else but CLE

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Doesn't have time...still on thread after 30 minutes.

Great burn.

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

Quote:It seems to me like I have heard more than one player say something similar, including some of the rookies.  More and more it looks like players actually want to come and play here.  That speaks volumes when they're talking about a team that went 4-12 last season.

Some of us are just mature enough to understand that it's not always just about the money.

In case you missed it, only mature posters can properly interpret their comments as pure lies.  The entire lot of them are a bunch of liars.  Can't you see the pants on fire?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

And boom goes the dynamite. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Here's a pro tip for you, some of us mature types look at the board while we're at work. You'll come to understand what work is one day, I'm sure.

Quote:Here's a pro tip for you, some of us mature types look at the board while we're at work. You'll come to understand what work is one day, I'm sure.

I'm at work.  I'm on the board.  I watched the video.  I guess I'm suddenly a mature adult.  Thank goodness!

Let's see.  You're at work, and you're posting on a message board.  I'm struggling with your point here.  Are you saying you're not mature enough to handle watching a 5 minute segment of a 30 minute video?

How much time are you spending on the SF message boards talking up your guy?  Just curious,

Quote:I'm at work.  I'm on the board.  I watched the video.  I guess I'm suddenly a mature adult.  Thank goodness!

Let's see.  You're at work, and you're posting on a message board.  I'm struggling with your point here.  Are you saying you're not mature enough to handle watching a 5 minute segment of a 30 minute video?

How much time are you spending on the SF message boards talking up your guy?  Just curious,

No better way to show you have no point and lost an argument than bringing up old news.

Of course why would I even need to watch the clip? You already made the content clear in this very thread.

Quote:No better way to show you have no point and lost an argument than bringing up old news.

Of course why would I even need to watch the clip? You already made the content clear in this very thread.
Old news? 

I was asking a legitimate question.  Gabbert is a new QB for SF.  I'm sure you've been there for a while already, so maybe that's why it's old news as far as you're concerned. 

So you're willing to formulate an opinion based on nothing more than 2nd hand info provided on a message board?  Is this another "pro" tip you're offering up?

Quote:Old news? 

I was asking a legitimate question.  Gabbert is a new QB for SF.  I'm sure you've been there for a while already, so maybe that's why it's old news as far as you're concerned. 

So you're willing to formulate an opinion based on nothing more than 2nd hand info provided on a message board?  Is this another "pro" tip you're offering up?

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with Gabbert. How interesting that you'd know he's the starter for SF now. Seems you're projecting some obsession for him onto me.

Quote:Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with Gabbert. How interesting that you'd know he's the starter for SF now. Seems you're projecting some obsession for him onto me.

Gabbert is the starter in SF?  I had no idea, but it's good to know we've got his #1 fan boy here to keep us in the loop.  Thank you for your contribution. 

Quote:Gabbert is the starter in SF?  I had no idea, but it's good to know we've got his #1 fan boy here to keep us in the loop.  Thank you for your contribution. 

I feel like I'm having an exchange with Pee-Wee Herman.

So is he not the starter there? Why are you bringing him up and calling him their new QB if you're going to pretend not to be keeping track once you're called on it?

Quote:So did he reveal which of those teams were offering him more money than he signed for here? You know, since it was about the coach and the energy and not how much money he was getting paid.

Quote:I don't have time to watch it.

I've heard a lot of players talk about a lot of reasons for signing in a lot of places, I've never seen one say what it really was - how much they got paid.

I don't have a problem with Gerheart or how much the Jaguars signed him for. I just don't believe for a second coach Gus had anything to do with him choosing to sign here.

Quote:The journalist is just doing a fluff piece. They're the proxy for fans that would listen to an interview like that and come away believing they were just listening to something of substance.

I don't blame a journalist for doing their job just like I don't blame Gerhart for answering dishonestly. It's just a dance.

Once again.  It's not always about the money.  I personally have been offered jobs throughout my career that would have given me a higher salary, but I turned them down because I'm perfectly happy and content with earning what I do and doing what I do.

You on the other hand seem to be obsessed with how much money he's getting paid and how much he was offered.  Perhaps he and other players aren't concerned as much about the salary and would rather play for a team that they actually want to be a part of.  That doesn't make them dishonest.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Lolz I got my popcorn.

Quote:I feel like I'm having an exchange with Pee-Wee Herman.

So is he not the starter there? Why are you bringing him up and calling him their new QB if you're going to pretend not to be keeping track once you're called on it?

He is a new QB on their roster, is he not?  This isn't rocket science.  Well, at least I didn't THINK it was.  Apparently it is where you're concerned. 

You must be confused with all that working that's got you so busy.

Gerhart>>>>>current fat and slow MJD

I rather give the money to Gerhart than to greedy drew

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Oaklahomie you do know not everybody is driven by money. There are other things in life.

Nah man, his opinion about player motivation is obviously more accurate than youknow, the player who actually signed the contract.

Quote:Here's a pro tip for you, some of us mature types look at the board while we're at work. You'll come to understand what work is one day, I'm sure.

How many smoke breaks do you get? You are posting every 10 minutes for the past 90...

Is "Mature" the sesame street word of the day because you have been using it more than any "mature" person I've come across.

Finally...lol @ "Pro Tip"

Quote:Oaklahomie you do know not everybody is driven by money. There are other things in life.
That's simply not possible. 

Quote:How many smoke breaks do you get? You are posting every 10 minutes for the past 90...

Is "Mature" the sesame street word of the day because you have been using it more than any "mature" person I've come across.

Finally...lol @ "Pro Tip"

When you're still not old enough to drive, but you want to come across as an adult on an Internet message board, using "mature" a lot makes you seem older. 

Let's call that Pro Tip #2