Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What kept Stephen Morris from being drafted?

Camp arm. He measures slightly better than previous camp arm Paul Pinegar.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This topic is funny.

Morris is here because of his relationship with Fisch.  When camp is done, he'll be gone, despite his relationship with Fisch. 

Nothing to see here.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Fate. He's going to Super Bowl MVP next year. Go Jaguars.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

This is Matt Scott all over again.

There's half a dozen threads about this guy who is unlikely to even make the team.

Quote:Swag outta curiosity how old are you?

14 max

Quote:14 max

I'm thinking 16. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 10:00 AM by JagsFan-32.)

Could be the gem/steal of the undrafted/drafted players.  Good mobility, strong arm, nice throwing motion.  Just needs to put on about 20lbs of muscle.  Beware Henne, Bortles.  Better than Matt Scott because Scott has a goofy looking throwing motion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJEpI2TKak

He didn't get drafted because he sucks. He's all arm and no brain. He'll make a great throw and come back with three or four throws that make you laugh at how bad they were.

Quote:He didn't get drafted because he sucks. He's all arm and no brain. He'll make a great throw and come back with three or four throws that make you laugh at how bad they were.

Spoken like a true Noles fan.

Quote:Spoken like a true Noles fan.

I watch a lot of ACC football obviously, so I have a pretty good idea when it comes to Morris.

Quote:I watch a lot of ACC football obviously, so I have a pretty good idea when it comes to Morris.

Oh, I have no doubt.  Still, there's a little bias in your evaluation.  It's okay to admit it.

He will end up on the practice squad...

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Quote:14 max

I'm sure he'll start a thread about it

Quote:Camp arm. He measures slightly better than previous camp arm Paul Pinegar.

Paul Pinegar.....now theres a blast from the past....

I like Miami but they suck right now and so does Stephen Morris but I wonder if Wr Hurns will make PS

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 10:44 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Quote:Weren't you the moron who posted a topic based off an article from the onion website?

Get out of here. 

PS: Just to let you know, I've probably got more topics that's gone for 10-20 pages than anyone else on this site so I'm clearly doing something right when it comes to creating threads. 

Nope, that was Teal Time Jags.  Nice job trying to insult me though.

It's easy to get a lot of posts when you make a controversial statement.  That's why trolls are successful. You probably aren't a troll.  But the concept applies all the same.  

Quote:<div>
This is Matt Scott all over again.

There's half a dozen threads about this guy who is unlikely to even make the team.

Where did all the 'MURRICA people go anyway?
</div>
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote: 

Nope, that was Teal Time Jags.  Nice job trying to insult me though.

It's easy to get a lot of posts when you make a controversial statement.  That's why trolls are successful. You probably aren't a troll.  But the concept applies all the same.  

<div> 

<div> 
Where did all the 'MURRICA people go anyway?
</div>

</div>

I actually had to go back and check the roster to make sure he was still around because they've been awfully silent.

Quote:Could be the gem/steal of the undrafted/drafted players. Good mobility, strong arm, nice throwing motion. Just needs to put on about 20lbs of muscle. Beware Henne, Bortles. Better than Matt Scott because Scott has a goofy looking throwing motion.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJEpI2TKak'>http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=ANJEpI2TKak</a>
what does a serious post from you look like? And did your mom drop you?

Quote:Could be the gem/steal of the undrafted/drafted players. Good mobility, strong arm, nice throwing motion. Just needs to put on about 20lbs of muscle. Beware Henne, Bortles. Better than Matt Scott because Scott has a goofy looking throwing motion.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJEpI2TKak'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJEpI2TKak</a>

Lol 20 pounds of muscle he'd be a full back

Quote:Lol 20 pounds of muscle he'd be a full back

20 lb of muscle and he's Arnold Schwarzenegger.