Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Colvin's Father is Burning his Titans Gear

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/5/11/5...ar-jaguars

Looks like  Colvin's dad is switching allegiances. Good news.

Any time we can help contribute to smartening up the NFL fan base, we'll take it.  Gotta love it!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:speaking of him what are his measurables? I've seen 5'11 175+ on some sites and 6' 190+ on others.

Quote:5'11 177 at the combine

5' 11 3/8"

192 lbs is his playing weight. He explained on his conference call that he dipped down to 177lbs at the combine because he had surgery two weeks prior and was still on medication and unable to work out. He is currently back at 187lbs now.

Which is another reason not having to depend on him right away is a good thing.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I like it that he's not just getting rid of his tack gear, he's going to burn it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I like it that he's not just getting rid of his tack gear, he's going to burn it.

Yeah, that's really an exclamation point on ending a fanhood.

Just watching Draft Academy with Marqise Lee and his dad is sporting some Titans gear.

What the hell?

what a failure, he should have donated it charity.

NOT - BURN BABY BURN!

Quote:what a failure, he should have donated it charity.

NOT - BURN BABY BURN!

Donating it to Charity would subjecting said charity to cruel and unusual punishment charges.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Just watching Draft Academy with Marqise Lee and his dad is sporting some Titans gear.

What the hell?

Maybe he'll burn his as well?

They should have a huge tack burning party via skype for all of Jag nation to enjoy.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:They should have a huge tack burning party via skype for all of Jag nation to enjoy.

Just post it in the digital content on the site. That'll do just fine.

if i were Aaron Colvin's dad, i would keep a "titans" throwback jersey in secret, the blue jersey of the oilers is so nice i can not burn it.

"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Quote:if i were Aaron Colvin's dad, i would keep a "titans" throwback jersey in secret, the blue jersey of the oilers is so nice i can not burn it.

Nah. Burn it.

Quote:Nah. Burn it.

if i could i would burn LP Field. Smile

"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

I burned a titans jersey at the Olive Garden at regency a while back, felt good but probably should have thought it through better
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I burned a titans jersey at the Olive Garden at regency a while back, felt good but probably should have thought it through better

Yeah...and they still haven't rebuilt it yet!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Maybe he'll burn his as well?

Well obviously. Everyone knows the only way to effectively dispose of Titans gear is to burn it.

If left abandoned but not destroyed, Titans clothing will sprout a mullet and instinctively slime it's way to the nearest flea market.

Nice

Quote:Well obviously. Everyone knows the only way to effectively dispose of Titans gear is to burn it.

If left abandoned but not destroyed, Titans clothing will sprout a mullet and instinctively slime it's way to the nearest flea market.
epic

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:Well obviously. Everyone knows the only way to effectively dispose of Titans gear is to burn it.

What do you have against mullets?!?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]