Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs. Stinking tacks score prediction

I hate to say it, but the stinkin tacks are much better than us. Running game -passing game - defense -and even special teams. Tacks run away with this one 38-17

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I hate to say it, but the stinkin tacks are much better than us. Running game -passing game - defense -and even special teams. Tacks run away with this one 38-17

Being much better doesn't guarantee a win.

I think you guys are way more talented. You're the kind of team that comes out determined to win after the coach is fired to prove you're not as bad as your record.
ImATexan

Titans win easily. Blake 50 QBR

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I will go 21-17, but switching it up this week.

Jags 21

tacks 17

Quote:D. LeBeau against a fairly weak O-line and a struggling young QB,, yup, it's gonna be tough for the Jax offense.

Jax will have a shot if the defense plays well (they have been looking pretty good) and Bortles has no turnovers.

But, BB is gonna HAVE to play better than what he did last week and against the Broncos. We'll see.

The struggling young QB especially is what I thought about when reflecting on the matchup against a D.LeBeau led Defense.  Coach LeBeau has given many, many problems to highly accomplished veteran QBs over the years.   Tennessee's Secondary isn't a strong suit for them personnel wise.   But it was good enough to get a road win in Kansas City against the then first place Chiefs.

Jags will win because they are in hurry up job placement.  And know they no longer can not give the all.  And will in fact be replaced or benched come a new head coach.   It isn't about Gus.  It is about still being employed. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Jags 23

TT's 21
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

I came from the Bahamas to watch the carnage up close this time, and to make fun of the bandwagon tack fans, ironically so since most of them are there thanks to own our bandwagon fans sold tickets to, but either way, I'll be in 128 drinking 9 dollar bud lights until my wallet withers and turns to dust.

Go Jags

37-20 stupid thumbtackers

I think the Jags will rally and outplay the tacks but a critical turnover (or two) late in the game will result in another "L".  Call it 24-21.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

No more Gus?

31-17 Jags
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

27-17 Titans win

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

31-16 Tacks..Blake will throw a pick 6 and ST will give up several big plays

Titans 42

Hags 0

every team is better then the jags this year even the winless browns would beat jags. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Some of you are giving Tennessee too much credit. Our secondary sucks as well as special teams. Mariani is god awful and rarely makes it back to the 25.

Eagles just beat the Giants. No reason the Jags can't beat the Titans.

Being a meaningless game for the Jags, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bortles & Robinson to put on a clinic.
ImATexan

I would love to win this one just because it would hurt the tacks so bad!!!

Quote:No more Gus?

31-17 Jags

Not over yet..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I am going out on a HUGE limb. But I am going to say the Jaguars get Marrone a win this Saturday in a stunning upset. 

Jaguars - 31 

stinking tacks - 17 

I think we're going to score on defense early. I think Bortles will play mistake free and Robinson will give us his best game of the year finally. Bortles connects with him twice in the endzone. Bortles will also run one in on a broken play by the defense and we'll kick a late FG in the 4th QT. 

Nailed it!!

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I hate to say it, but the stinkin tacks are much better than us. Running game -passing game - defense -and even special teams. Tacks run away with this one 38-17
Right score, wrong teams.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.