Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL 2014 Jacksonville Jaguars Regular Season Schedule Discussion Thread!***

Shad Khan bends over backwards for Goddell and his goons and this is the crap schedule we get?

Disappointed. Hopefully we can play well enough to get flexed into a SNF game. Gotta show off those video boards to the nation before week 16.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Back to back road games to open the season.

Great.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014, 08:05 PM by JagsFan1.)

Quote:Back to back road games to open the season.

Great.
That's the thing I don't like smh... No home game till week 3 smh....

No free hand outs I suppose.. Want a prime time game other than the "participation ribbon" Thursday Night type of game? Gotta get better and create more buzz to satisfy the viewing audience..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

October will be busy at home but I have to miss a game due to a family wedding in New England....  Browns tickets available in East Club on 10-19...

I live in Maryland and I will be attending the Pittsburgh game! So stoked.... TMD... Come on down that time too!

This makes volunteering our best home game for London look even worse..

Everbank is going to be nuts when the Jags finally have their home opener.  Two games to get jacked about seeing them in person.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014, 08:21 PM by rolljagsroll.)

Im coming for my first home game from Tuscaloosa alabama when is the best time to come to jacksonville 

Quote:I live in Maryland and I will be attending the Pittsburgh game! So stoked.... TMD... Come on down that time too!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ'>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ</a>

NFL tried to screw us over 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

tried?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:Everbank is going to be nuts when the Jags finally have their home opener.  Two games to get jacked about seeing them in person.

Just imagine if the Jaguars manage to get on a roll and start 2-0. 

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ'>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ</a>

You going too homeboy?

4 of the last 5 SB champions played in the Eagles home opener. 

It's our year. 

Quote:You going too homeboy?

I'll be there!

Championship 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I may see if I can go...  Normally a Jags game is cheaper to buy on the road but it is the season opener so maybe not this game...

Quote:Just imagine if the Jaguars manage to get on a roll and start 2-0. 
Very possible.. Eagles are no joke but the Redskins are. Not scared of RG3 and 13

Quote:I'll be there!

Maryland tailgate!