Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
THE PURGE -- Jaguars Message Board Version ... who got whacked

Quote:Why do you have to ask such tough questions????
or metaphysicaly?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think you meant to say "only an idiot would spell like that."
she does get a little chippy from time to time doesn't she. Sounds about right.

Quote:You're SkeetBroball?!

I woulda never figured it out.. Welcome back Skeet

My new handle is very cryptic.

Quote:My new handle is very cryptic.
I mean, you did add a ton to the name so I had trouble breaking it down. After useing a code breaker that is Capable of breaking the enigma code, I finally figured it out.

Being smrt is ovenrated
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I no.

I miss the real ones like Mad Dog, Demetrius, Mad dog alternate accounts but they've all left when this board started handing out bans and warnings for personal quarrels. Mods to be real yall can suck my sack.

Quote:I miss the real ones like Mad Dog, Demetrius, Mad dog alternate accounts but they've all left when this board started handing out bans and warnings for personal quarrels. Mods to be real yall can suck my sack.

Childish insults - keeping it real.

Quote:Childish insults - keeping it real.
You were cool too bro but you got sucked into that same circle

Quote: 

Hurricane!! - Now identifies as female and is undergoing "the procedure".  New username soon to be "light sprinkles".

Hey ... I (I mean Hurricane!!) resembles that remark.  Anyway, if the username LightSprinkles qualifies as a gender transition that gets me into the ladies restroom on gameday, count me in.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:No purge here. It's going to take more than some pimple faced adolescent amateur database administrator to get rid of me!

That's because you have the best Russian IT Operatives working on your behalf.

Quote:I'm still here...

Yes, but your contribution seems to be very limited.  POST TRAUMATIC BOARD DISORDER ?

Quote:Yes, but your contribution seems to be very limited. POST TRAUMATIC BOARD DISORDER ?

Because I can only sign on from my phone...and it sucks!!

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017, 06:00 PM by RonSwanson.)

Quote:Because I can only sign on from my phone...and it sucks!!
Try installing a new browser on your laptop (don't import any info from other browsers to it when prompted)  -  then attempt to log on while connected to a different wi-fi network than your own.  That's how I finally got back to the board. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:Try installing a new browser on your laptop (don't import any info from other browsers to it when prompted) - then log attempt to log on while connected to a different wi-fi network than your own. That's how I finally got back to the board.

Once I changed my username, I've been fine.

Quote:Once I changed my username, I've been fine.

I couldn't even get to the board at all to set up a new username until I tried that little "end-around." 

The browser on my phone still won't let me access the board. I have to go through the Jags app. 

But, yes, now that  the new username is set up I'm fine from my computers. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:I couldn't even get to the board at all to set up a new username until I tried that little "end-around."

The browser on my phone still won't let me access the board. I have to go through the Jags app.

But, yes, now that the new username is set up I'm fine from my computers.

I want all my old stats back. Sad

I feel so undeserving.

Quote:Because I can only sign on from my phone...and it sucks!!

I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my internet default to gain normal access to the Message Board.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017, 05:47 PM by DARKSTAR.)

Quote:Once I changed my username, I've been fine.

That didn't work for me under Chrome.  My old username is instilled in chrome so i had to revert to firefox.   heck, it took me a week to realize I wasn't under permanent ban.