Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bold Predictions

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 03:09 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:Problems associated with a 2011 back surgery.

I, for one, am leery of taking a guy coming into the league with back issues -- if that's the case.

Especially a smaller guy who is going to be subjected to a beating by players that probably have 50+ pounds on him.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I predict that by the time of the draft, everyone will have forgotten that the NFL had ever existed. 

Quote:It didn't hinder his play. He played at a high level all season. The only reason he was held out was for precautionary reasons. He fully participated in his pro day.

I hear ya. I'm not saying he should be off our board or anything, just saying -- back issues (once again, IF there is one) rarely get better with time. If it was truly precautionary, then I'm all aboard.

1. Texans take Teddy at 1 from the hype

2. Rams take Watkins at 2 because the need a true number 1 WR

3. Jags take Clowney at 3 and get our best pass rusher in franchise history

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 08:33 PM by necromaniac.)

Quote:1. Texans take Teddy at 1 from the hype

2. Rams take Watkins at 2 because the need a true number 1 WR

3. Jags take Clowney at 3 and get our best pass rusher in franchise history
Now I do agree with you on this scenario, Clowney could be our Watt, no doubt Bradley could get it out of him

Quote:God forbid someone who doesn't worship at the altar of Teddy.

Comparable players or not, 90% of the Teddy pushers wanted us to take Geno number 2 last year.

Not that they'd ever admit to it.

Quote:Comparable players or not, 90% of the Teddy pushers wanted us to take Geno number 2 last year.

true story

Quote:Comparable players or not, 90% of the Teddy pushers wanted us to take Geno number 2 last year.

Not that Geno is horrible but I never was high on him at all. He was in the Carr category for me

Good arm but played in the spread, scratched off my list practically immediately 

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 10:55 PM by Swaguars.)

Geno Smith is not even on Teddys level, but you're right because he was the #1 qb in the draft, I think it's a joke that Bortles and Manziel are considered better than Teddy by some when they aren't even close. 

Quote:Not that Geno is horrible but I never was high on him at all. He was in the Carr category for me

Good arm but played in the spread, scratched off my list practically immediately 

Mark Sanchez' rookie year, when he won 2 playoff games, he was slightly worse statistically than Geno Smith was last year.   Notoriously, QBs tend to have issues in the Jets offense and do not put up great numbers.   Having the worst weapons in the entire NFL doesn't help either. But I still think Geno Smith will prove to be the best QB the Jets have had in a long time.

Quote:Geno Smith is not even on Teddys level, but you're right because he was the #1 qb in the draft, I think it's a joke that Bortles and Manziel are considered better than Teddy by some when they aren't even close. 

I could be wrong but I think most people agree Teddy is the best QB in the draft, where Bortles and Manziel come in is people believe their ceiling is higher thus in 3-5 years they will be better QB's than Teddy. 

I said a few months ago that I had a gut feeling that Bortles was going to go down as the best QB in this draft...thats when people were saying he would go at the top of round 2. I like Teddy, and I want our QB situation fixed, I do find myself more lately wanting that shut down fear in the eyes defense. 

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Quote:I could be wrong but I think most people agree Teddy is the best QB in the draft, where Bortles and Manziel come in is people believe their ceiling is higher thus in 3-5 years they will be better QB's than Teddy. 

I said a few months ago that I had a gut feeling that Bortles was going to go down as the best QB in this draft...thats when people were saying he would go at the top of round 2. I like Teddy, and I want our QB situation fixed, I do find myself more lately wanting that shut down fear in the eyes defense. 

What does that even mean? Their "ceiling is higher".. Whats to say Teddy can't get better? Consistently good = reached ceiling vs Average and every now and then is great = has potential?  Give me consistency. 

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 08:11 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:Manzeil drops out of the Top 10, and is the 4th QB taken after Bridgewater, Carr, and Bortles.

Carlos Hyde is drafted late in the first round.

Go.

I predict that by draft day, David Caldwell will be smiling like the butcher's dog because of all the trade offers he gets.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

All very possible.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

I like Geno, I feel in 5 years Geno>Teddy.

Flame me.

3 2 1 GO.

Let the hate begin.

Quote:<div>
I rolled on the floor laughing, With all those missed reads in the pocket Manziel had to improvise. If he had just stuck to the play book (or just be Teddy Bridgewater) A&M would have been in the National Title hunt late

</div>
Trolls gonna troll.  Wallbash

Quote:I like Geno, I feel in 5 years Geno>Teddy.

Flame me.

3 2 1 GO.

Let the hate begin.
that would mean Geno>>>>>>>>>>>> x1000 Johnny ego right now.
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

Flame me.

3 2 1 GO.

Let the hate begin.
In 5 years? Possibly. At the moment? Not a chance.

We won't know until 5 years has past.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Flame me.

3 2 1 GO.

Let the hate begin.
Wake n bake for fran?

Caldwell is building a solid team for a polished n accurate rookie to take control

Flame me.

3 2 1 GO.

Let the hate begin.
You do realize manziel is a weaker armed geno