Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Shanahan spotted at Red Lobster yesterday....

Quote:Gus applied to be assistant manager if the local Red Lobster. Shanahan was just putting in a good word for him with the boss.

Well, there goes the quality of those cheddar biscuits WingerDinger was raving about.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well, there goes the quality of those cheddar biscuits WingerDinger was raving about.

Those cheddar biscuits have been downgraded to mozzarella crackers.

Why would millionaires go to a freaking red lobster????

Maybe we can take the potential new OC to Burger King.

Quote:A couple of sources have spotted Mike Shanahan at a Red Lobster with 2 other men yesterday.. This might be Caldwell true target..
2 time winning superbowl coach?  I will take him, he is a hardass too

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Gus Bradley was spotted at Dairy Queen.  Am I doing it right?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Why would millionaires go to a freaking red lobster????

The Endless Shrimp Special will keep them millionaires. 

Bill Cowher just bought a house in Fleming Island yesterday. My cousin's uncle's mother's daughter sold it to him!

Quote:Maybe we can take the potential new OC to Burger King.

Maybe they can fix Brandon Allen's small hands.

I hear Jim Schwartz was spotted at the local drive of Wendy's

Quote:I hear Jim Schwartz was spotted at the local drive of Wendy's

Hopefully,  he didn't take Joe Cullen with him.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 08:53 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:Why would millionaires go to a freaking red lobster????
During the time Del Rio was here (2003), my wife served him and his son Luke when she was a waiter at the Baymeadows Outback.  He was cool, and I still have the signed autograph he wrote out to me on the menu.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 09:13 PM by Caldrac.)

I hope not. Kyle Shanahan is a solid OC. I don't know if he could handle coaching an entire team. As far as his father. I'll pass on him as well. His last stint in Washington was pretty bad. He finished up 24 - 40 there and it was full of drama. He finished dead last in the NFC East three times out of the four years he was there. And in Denver he wasn't really relevant that much once Elway retired. He had a few good years here and there but he faded out. 

Right now I am hoping it's either Tom Coughlin, Mike Smith or David Shaw. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

As a Jaguars/Redskins fan, I don't want Mike Shanahan within 500 miles of Everbank Field. His years with the Redskins were a disaster and devolved into a circus by the end of his tenure there.

My brother-in-law's sister's dry cleaner saw Vladimir Putin at Waffle House. He was trying to hack a copy of Tony Khan's analytics to spread it through NATO.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:We save Ruth Chris for upper echelon types like Laurent Robinson.

Lol that's funny.

Quote:2 time winning superbowl coach? I will take him, he is a [BAD WORD REMOVED] too

I mean when after having the worst coach in nfl history.. Why not?

I would take Shanahan in a heartbeat... he has a very good record overall and even won with the redskins when RG3 was a rookie. He has his flaws but he knows how to win.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Shanahans scheme can get any RB 1000 yards in a season. I'm down.

Peyton Manning spotted at Publix.  Everyone knew it was him because he was talking in the Nationwide Jingle.

"I'm going to be the next Jags coach." is what he said.  Make of it what you will.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.