Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If Henne/Gabbert plays the whole game Sunday.....

Less than eighteen hours of having to listen to this ...
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Less than eighteen hours of having to listen to this ...
Ugghh how dare someone suggest change. Why can't we just allll be OK with losing?? Sooooo annoying.

Quote:Ugghh how dare someone suggest change. Why can't we just allll be OK with losing?? Sooooo annoying.
Talk about annoying ...

We understand that Gus Bradley hurt your feeling badly by not playing your boy Stanzi, but you're going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

Hey, at least you have that autographed photo ...

Quote:Talk about annoying ...

We understand that Gus Bradley hurt your feeling badly by not playing your boy Stanzi, but you're going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

Hey, at least you have that autographed photo ...
Hey, I'm sorry if it's gonna give you blue balls but one day we are going to have to put someone out there who can play, unlike your boys Henne and Gabbert.

Quote:Hey, I'm sorry if it's gonna give you blue balls but one day we are going to have to put someone out there who can play, unlike your boys Henne and Gabbert.

And that person will likely come via the draft

Quote:Hey, I'm sorry if it's gonna give you blue balls but one day we are going to have to put someone out there who can play, unlike your boys Henne and Gabbert.
As soon as "we" get one "we" will.

Now Wouldnt a last happy feet dance by gabbert in the pocket be a nice farewell

Quote:The term "quality" is thrown around pretty loosely these days.

No it's not.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

How are you guys enjoying the evaluation of our receivers? How were their tackling skills on that INT? Were we wanting to evaluate whether or not they could jump 13 feet in the air to catch one of these passes to the sidelines?