Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
600 People Invovled in Movie Theater fight?

Quote:I think that's the idea of places like Fleming Island - never having to leave. You know, and possibly having to mix with those people.

I understand if you have kids, but still. It feels as if there is a moat around the subdivisions, which I guess is the point.

And the traffic ...

Just about everyone I know that lives out in Fleming Island works in Jacksonville...or there wouldn't be that much traffic in and out of the area!!

I love where I live, I don't want a moat...I wanna be in the middle of everything!! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lived in Fleming Island for a few years. Working in Baymeadows made every day hell squared. Moved to Mandarin much happier. FI is nice, as long as you don't have to work anywhere.

That mess at the theater is horrible. More thug wanna be's and children with no home training.... shocking.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Stories like these kind of make me feel glad that I no longer live in Jacksonville. Sad, but true.

Happens to some degree everywhere. About 13 years ago at our little league park a bunch of kids were all around one of our concession windows, acting the fool. I walked up and hollered at them to quiet down and get in a single line to order their food. They shut up real quick and calmed right down. Only a few of them even had money to buy anything, so they left right away. A few minutes after they left one of the kids working the window noticed that their half-full tip jar was now empty. Like I said, before, it happens to some degree everywhere.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Right on cue ... 

Are you joining Eric when he moves to Hooterville? You guys really ought to move in together. You can help each other with that bomb shelter.

And talk into the night about your favorite episodes of Doomsday Preppers.

Rolleyes troll troll your boat

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I don't know, call it what you will, but there's nothing wrong with wanting safety for your family. A lot of these people in the city act like straight up animals. They act and care like they have no morals, values, safety, self respect or respect for anyone else. If parents would get off their lazy arses and discipline their brats, maybe society would be a little better off.. So you can't really blame someone who wants to move their family to a safer community.

I personally live on the Westside. You wanna see animals? Drive down 103rd street and watch how people treat each other. I just woke up a couple hours ago and took my dog out only to find a Neighborhood Canvas Card left on my front door by JSO telling and asking me if I've seen anything suspecious to call this certain number because my neighbors got broken into last night and they stole all kinds of stuff.. Animals..

Break into my house please and give me a reason to try out my new .45

Give me a reason to canoe out your forehead..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

"This a good movie, it's so good I gotta bust a cap up in here"

Quote:"This a good movie, it's so good I gotta bust a cap up in here"

The only busted cap was the one covering the pepper spray nozzle tip.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Break into my house please and give me a reason to try out my new .45

Give me a reason to canoe out your forehead..

You might want to have your wife help you aim ...

We probably should do a quick eye exam.

<span>  <span style="color:rgb(0,128,0);">0</span> </span> <span> (   )  </span><span style="font-size:24px;">O</span>

_______

Look in the mirror, do you see that starring back at you?

Quote:The only busted cap was the one covering the pepper spray nozzle tip.
Yeah about that; 600 people in a fight in Southern USA and not a single gun? FAKE! INSIDE JOB! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Quote:You might want to have your wife help you aim ...

We probably should do a quick eye exam.

<span style="color:rgb(0,128,0);">0 </span> ( ) <span style="font-size:24px;">O</span>
_______

Look in the mirror, do you see that starring back at you?

I'm divorced. Could be the reason why though.. I'm butt ugly..

Quote:Yeah about that; 600 people in a fight in Southern USA and not a single gun? FAKE! INSIDE JOB! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

They were really all Dutch...slap fighting.

Quote:The only busted cap was the one covering the pepper spray nozzle tip.
That was in relation to the video that was removed... Chris Rock, youtube it lol

Quote:They were really all Dutch...slap fighting.
Right, over who gets the first toke.

Quote:They were really all Dutch...slap fighting.

Quote:Right, over who gets the first toke.

"You do it first"

"No, you do it first"

"Let's get a real man to do it"

"You know an American?"

Quote: 

0 ( ) <span style="font-size:24px;">O</span>
_______

I'm divorced. Could be the reason why though.. I'm butt ugly..

The resemblance is uncanny.

What kind of .45 you got? That's about all the ammo there is on the shelf most of the time I look.

Quote:The resemblance is uncanny.

What kind of .45 you got? That's about all the ammo there is on the shelf most of the time I look.

The resemblance is very uncanny.. You have a knack for capturing someone's "inner beauty"..

Taurus ACP blue steel..

Quote:The resemblance is very uncanny.. You have a knack for capturing someone's "inner beauty"..

Taurus ACP blue steel..

Okay, well don't shoot an eye out with it. :woot:

Wait ... when you shoot a Zombie (notice I capitalized Zombie) in the head with a 45, and the entire head is missing ... do they still die? :blink:

Quote:Okay, well don't shoot an eye out with it. :woot:

Wait ... when you shoot a Zombie (notice I capitalized Zombie) in the head with a 45, and the entire head is missing ... do they still die? :blink:

Trick question. Zombies are already dead.. Tryin to pull a fast one eh? I got my eye on you, gramps..

Quote:Trick question. Zombies are already dead.. Tryin to pull a fast one eh? I got my eye on you, gramps.

Zombies WERE dead. They are the living dead or the undead.

Quote:Zombies WERE dead. They are the living dead or the undead.

Don't get your panties in a twist ma'am..