Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vitamix

TMD, Bch, Sammy....Get out of my thread!  I'm trying to get healthy here! lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:TMD, Bch, Sammy....Get out of my thread!  I'm trying to get healthy here! lol

Can you put a Whopper in that thing?? Big Grin

Quote:Can you put a Whopper in that thing?? Big Grin

Yeah, but you need the special sauce so you better throw in a big mac too.

Quote:Can you put a Whopper in that thing?? Big Grin

What's with you and whoppers? I'm starting to think that your bar stool is made out of some kind of high carbon steel or titanium for a reason..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yeah, but you need the special sauce so you better throw in a big mac too.

bleah.........not really a fan of the big mac or that thousand island crap they call "special sauce".

Quote:What's with you and whoppers? I'm starting to think that your bar stool is made out of some kind of high carbon steel or titanium for a reason..

haha, thank goodness I've always been blessed with a fairly high metabolism. I'm 6', about 195-200.....I'd bet you are fatter than me. :yes:

Quote:haha, thank goodness I've always been blessed with a fairly high metabolism. I'm 6', about 195-200.....I'd bet you are fatter than me. :yes:

Uhhuh..  TFD..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:TMD, Bch, Sammy....Get out of my thread!  I'm trying to get healthy here! lol

Hey...don't get mad at us because no one else will post in your "healthy" thread!!! Tongue

You kinda sounded like a certain cat sweater wearer btw! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Hey...don't get mad at us because no one else will post in your "healthy" thread!!! Tongue

You kinda sounded like a certain cat sweater wearer btw! Wink
That is the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.  I hope your New Year sucks.

Edit:  Burn.

Quote:That is the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.  I hope your New Year sucks.

Edit:  Burn.

You're the one that's gonna be slurping blended up yard waste...I think my New Year already looks brighter than yours!! :yes:

I still Love you though!!

Quote:You're the one that's gonna be slurping blended up yard waste...I think my New Year already looks brighter than yours!! :yes:

I still Love you though!!
LOL, but I will be a lean (as lean as I can get) mean, fighting machine!

Quote:LOL, but I will be a lean (as lean as I can get) mean, fighting machine!

You'll be mean because you'll be hungry!!!! :woot:

Does this mean I can drop my grass clippings by Diesel's house for disposal?  

:teehee:

No...but I will take any extra spinach, kale, or brocolli. 

Quote:Does this mean I can drop my grass clippings by Diesel's house for disposal?  

:teehee:

Quote:No...but I will take any extra spinach, kale, or brocolli.

Same thing... :thumbsup:

Could someone also drop off some Beano at Diesels house! :whistling:

I'll keep the kale and broccoli.  You can have the spinach.   :yucky:

Quote:  

Same thing... :thumbsup:

Could someone also drop off some Beano at Diesels house! :whistling:

Just follow the low thunder.

I have a hard time with kale. Just don't like the taste. Spinach I can do all day. For whatever reason, can't do kale.

;

;

Quote:I have a hard time with kale. Just don't like the taste. Spinach I can do all day. For whatever reason, can't do kale.

I think with the green smoothies though, you add the fruit to hide the taste.  At least thats the hope.  I mean I dont think its going to taste amazing by any means....I just want to get it down and try to be more productive.

Quote:I think with the green smoothies though, you add the fruit to hide the taste.  At least thats the hope.  I mean I dont think its going to taste amazing by any means....I just want to get it down and try to be more productive.

Going by my SIL's....the fruit doesn't help!! :yucky: Just tasted like fruity grass, well, minus the g and r... :whistling: