Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Woman Kicks Cat, Cat gets mad..... Instant Karma (Video)

I really, really, really dislike cats.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 09:29 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I really, really, really dislike cats.

Cats are generally viewed as the intelligent people's pet, so.....can't say I'm surprised? :whistling: :ermm: :teehee: Banana

Quote:Cats are generally viewed as the intelligent people's pet, so.....can't say I'm surprised? :whistling: :ermm: :teehee: Banana
Never heard that before, but ok.

Dogs have been proven scientifically to be smarter than cats. So it makes sense that some human's would say cats are "the intelligent people's pet". They've got to feel smarter than something.

;

Quote:Never heard that before, but ok.

Dogs have been proven scientifically to be smarter than cats. So it makes sense that some human's would say cats are "the intelligent people's pet". They've got to feel smarter than something.

The same dogs that eat their own poop? :whistling: 

/thread

To be honest, I like both dogs and cats, I'm just messing with you because the opportunity was there (you set it up)

Quote:The same dogs that eat their own poop? :whistling:

/thread
As do cats....

;

Quote:The same dogs that eat their own poop? :whistling:

/thread

What's your user name again?

Quote:What's your user name again?

ba-dom-tsssssss!!!

:down: 

Quote:What's your user name again?
:woot:

;

Quote:I really, really, really dislike cats.

Word up.  Hate them too.

Huh

Quote:As do cats....

And apes that have the capacity to learn at what...a 5 year old level?

Huh

I have many feral cats running around my ranch. I don't downright hate them but I sure as heck don't trust them. And yes, they will attack willingly. They regularly open a can on my 65lbs dogs. They drop out of the trees like ninjas.

Of all the different creatures running around out here, the two I least like to mess with are the cats and the raccoons. 

Quote:I have many feral cats running around my ranch. I don't downright hate them but I sure as heck don't trust them. And yes, they will attack willingly. They regularly open a can on my 65lbs dogs. They drop out of the trees like ninjas.

Of all the different creatures running around out here, the two I least like to mess with are the cats and the raccoons.

Whereabouts in Central California do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I was stationed at NAS Lemoore, about 25 miles south of Fresno, for almost eight years. What a glorious place in the summer. I don't think most people understand what a huge agricultural producer the central valley is. Fruits and vegetables, dairy, meat, cotton...it goes on and on.

I'm in the hating Cats camp for sure.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I have a basset hound and a couple cats.. They're all like best friends.. Weird stuff..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Whereabouts in Central California do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I was stationed at NAS Lemoore, about 25 miles south of Fresno, for almost eight years. What a glorious place in the summer. I don't think most people understand what a huge agricultural producer the central valley is. Fruits and vegetables, dairy, meat, cotton...it goes on and on.

I'm in what we refer to as the Westside, no real city. About 30 miles due West of Fresno on the San Joaquin River. But I'm certainly familiar with Lemoore too. 

You're right, most people don't realize how much is produced here, even people that live here are kind of oblivious to it. I get the strangest looks when I tell people what I do.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 06:27 PM by HolsterHusto.)

Quote:Cats are generally viewed as the intelligent people's pet, so.....can't say I'm surprised? :whistling: :ermm: :teehee: Banana

JaguarsWoman agrees.

Well that was catastrophic 

I used to have a cat named Dipshoot.  He had a down'sy looking face for a feline, and he drooled a lot.

Hope this helps.

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:I used to have a cat named Dipshoot. He had a down'sy looking face for a feline, and he drooled a lot.

Hope this helps.

Did you notice your stash was a little smaller on occasion?