Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans Week

I think that close loss to the Patriots took any wind left out of the tinhorns sails, they'll come in here like cows for the slaughter! I say we all dine on Steak Thursday night!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think that close loss to the Patriots took any wind left out of the tinhorns sails, they'll come in here like cows for the slaughter! I say we all dine on Steak Thursday night!

Yep, keep their losing streak in tact. 

What was our losing streak before we finally won? (extending over 2 seasons) I actually forget already.

I just can't believe the NFL/ESPN is showing us a smidge of respect and not canceling the game to show a basketball game or something. Seems to be their favorite thing to do..bashing us that is
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

It'll feel great to beat the tinhorns on a huge spotlight. Not to mention, we'll get a bit more respect from the TNF crew if we do end up beating them. 

I don't care about respect I just want to roast the tinhorns and dine on steak Thursday night!

Its time to end the 13 game home losing streak. 

Quote:Its time to end the 13 game home losing streak. 
Amen!

30 - 13 Jags Cyp gets another INT and we dine on Steak.

I like this steak idea.  Porterhouse for me.

Quote:I like this steak idea. Porterhouse for me.
If were having steak, I'll take a rib-eye. Throw some dales seasoning on it before hand.

I'm on the fence about this game too. One hand, it's hard to beat the same team twice and Houston's offense is better than our and their defense isn't bad either. On the other hand we beat them a week and a half ago and really, just how many home games can we possibly lose in a row?? We are well overdue for a home win. Can't wait for Thursday!

If the jags can pull it off, I think that would be a huge testament to what Gus can do with this team in the future considering the lack of talent on the roster. There will be more talk about Gus nationally and a whole lot of excitement from the fans for the rest of this season and for the upcoming one.

Look for the Jags to come out with a ton of energy. Nationally Televised game @ home, Jones-Drew has at least 1 score to show the world he can still play. 17-13 Jacksonville!

Quote:Any folks wondering if the head coach in Houston had lost the locker room got their answer Sunday. The Texans played inspired football, ultimately bested by a Hall of Fame quarterback and one of the most clutch kickers of the past decade.

You'll hear much talk about Gary Kubiak's future over the next few weeks. His fate is far less sealed than you'd imagine.

Oh please, oh please, oh please....

Quote:Oh please, oh please, oh please....

I hope either Kubiak stays or that they hire Jack Del Rio to be head coach. 

[Image: steak.jpg]

Quote:It is going to be electric in the stadium.  Maybe. 

Seattle-esque

<div>Jacksonville Jaguars         @jaguars
</div>

Jaguars HC Bradley: "WR Stephen Burton, RB Justin Forsett & S Josh Evans will be out." #HOUvsJAX

Quote:[Image: steak.jpg]
Mmmm....

Quote: 

<div>
<div>Jacksonville Jaguars         @jaguars
</div>

Jaguars HC Bradley: "WR Stephen Burton, RB Justin Forsett & S Josh Evans will be out." #HOUvsJAX

</div>
I don't see any of these as outcome changing losses.  What about houston?

Quote:I don't see any of these as outcome changing losses.  What about houston?
Can't find anything definite just yet.  But, there's this practice report from tuesday....

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/articl...9ba4434619

Mincey will be active 

Quote: 

Jeremy Mincey returns to active status, which Jaguars Head Coach Gus Bradley said he expects to happen against the Houston Texans Thursday.

Quote:Can't find anything definite just yet.  But, there's this practice report from tuesday....

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/articl...9ba4434619

Mincey will be active 
They appear to be slightly healthier.