Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell

Quote:Not listen to me, listen to people who want to win.  
So you do not want to win? Now your post makes sense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

clean house for the third straight year? that should be a record lol

Quote:Yawn, news sites comments section down?

This is exactly what I thought.  

Next will come the 'sign Tim Tebow' mantra.  Wait for it in three, two, one...

Quote:So basically - People who don't agree with the front office decisions are trolls?  I love your open-mindedness Eric. 

Tell me about your thoughts on foreign policy. 
Disagreeing with " the front office" and putting up that garbage of a post you did are two different things altogether. So basically, your post makes you appear to be a idiot.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Caldwell needs to get FIRED.  How can the organization trot out this group of donkeys and keep calling them thoroughbreds?  Khan obviously doesn't care much about winning and would rather listen to the loudmouth Riverside scum.  Keep listening to the low-life fans who support losers and we'll keep losing.  If we demand a winner, we'll get one.  We need to get rid of those Brigade dorks and rally behind the real fans.

So all we need to do in your little fantasy world is demand a winner and it will magically appear?

I won't get into the machinations of the process this team is following, because you're clearly not bright enough to understand what's going on right now.  If you want people to rally around fans like you, I'm hoping common sense prevails and your fan rallies are as attended as the Tebow crowd. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You're right.  My opinion may have changed after 5 posts.  *Rolls eyes*  *Holds hand up for goofy high five*
Probably not.  That would require some thought.  Clearly, something to be avoided where you're concerned.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:So basically - People who don't agree with the front office decisions are trolls?  I love your open-mindedness Eric. 

Tell me about your thoughts on foreign policy. 
No, people like you are trolls.  It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with the front office.

Looks like Gene Smith got upset and decided to create an account.

I don't live in Jacksonville, but I bet Publix wouldn't mind having your services.  Putting jars on shelves is your specialty.  And when you put them up there, they don't come off  :thumbsup:

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:You are missing the point.  (shocker)   Khan doesn't listen to fans and neither does Caldwell.  Its year one of a massive rebuild, genius.  It's gonna take a while to see results.  

Stop whining and look forward to drafting a real QB in the Spring.  It'll get better - and Caldwell is going anywhere.  Get over it. 
If the front office actually listened to the fans, I'd be demanding everyone be fired. 

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 07:23 PM by Show Me RESPECT.)

Quote:So all we need to do in your little fantasy world is demand a winner and it will magically appear?

I won't get into the machinations of the process this team is following, because you're clearly not bright enough to understand what's going on right now. If you want people to rally around fans like you, I'm hoping common sense prevails and your fan rallies are as attended as the Tebow crowd.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I've visited the unlearned group of people who live in South America. This is a type of dumb that had to have taken 2 to create. It must have taken God AND Jesus to make this. Kind of like it took Simon AND Garfunkel to make "Bridge over troubled water".

Quote:Looks like Gene Smith got upset and decided to create an account.

I don't live in Jacksonville, but I bet Publix wouldn't mind having your services. Putting jars on shelves is your specialty. And when you put them up there, they don't come off :thumbsup:

More than half of the people reading this post are disgusted with how hard this joke flopped. Care to retry? Loser.

Quote:Tell me about your thoughts on foreign policy.
Mod pls ban this guy. He brought up politics and I am highly offended. I don't know how I can manage now. I deeply hurt and feel betrayed. Smile

Quote:Caldwell needs to get FIRED.  How can the organization trot out this group of donkeys and keep calling them thoroughbreds? 
Wow, what an opening statement. It would be nice to hear your own qualifications for making it. Khan spent a lot of time and $$ to research and hire who he felt was the best General Manager for the ball team he spent nearly a billion dollars buying. Please tell us who YOU would have hired

Quote:...... Khan obviously doesn't care much about winning and would rather listen to the loudmouth Riverside scum....
Other than the fact that my daughter that lives in Riverside, who speaks four languages, with a Masters in the one she teaches, who are these scum that you speak of? Because I KNOW you can't mean her.

Quote:...... Keep listening to the low-life fans who support losers and we'll keep losing.
are you saying that Khan wants to lose so he listens to only "low life" fans that just support losers? Please give me some examples and why he would be happy losing.

Quote:.... If we demand a winner, we'll get one.  We need to get rid of those Brigade dorks and rally behind the real fans.
Every fan wants a winner, but I know of no team that produces a winner simply because fans demand it. I do know of several teams that fans pay a a lot more money for seat licenses and higher ticket prices and STILL support their team win or lose.

But, I'm curious, what exactly is a "brigade dork"......and where are the "real fans" that we can rally behind? At your house?

Coming here and spouting an incomprehensible pile of cow excrement is NOT how you gain the respect of any board member.

The only thing you will get shown is the door.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Mod pls ban this guy. He brought up politics and I am highly offended. I don't know how I can manage now. I deeply hurt and feel betrayed. Smile

I'm assuming this post was to try and get me banned because you dislike my opinions, right? That is pretty reasonable and not childish. If you want me gone it isn't that hard to do. If you make a poll and the majority of users dislike me and want me gone, fine, I'll go. But I am pretty sure I speak for the majority of educated fans in all of my posts. I love you.

Quote:More than half of the people reading this post are disgusted with how hard this joke flopped. Care to retry? Loser.

No need to be that way, Gene.  You got fired because you were terrible.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Wow, what an opening statement. It would be nice to hear your own qualifications for making it. Khan spent a lot of time and $$ to research and hire who he felt was the best General Manager for the ball team he spent nearly a billion dollars buying. Please tell us who YOU would have hired

Other than the fact that my daughter that lives in Riverside, who speaks four languages, with a Masters in the one she teaches, who are these scum that you speak of? Because I KNOW you can't mean her.

are you saying that Khan wants to lose so he listens to only "low life" fans that just support losers? Please give me some examples and why he would be happy losing.

Every fan wants a winner, but I know of no team that produces a winner simply because fans demand it. I do know of several teams that fans pay a a lot more money for seat licenses and higher ticket prices and STILL support their team win or lose.

But, I'm curious, what exactly is a "brigade dork"......and where are the "real fans" that we can rally behind? At your house?

Coming here and spouting an incomprehensible pile of cow excrement is NOT how you gain the respect of any board member.

The only thing you will get shown is the door.

Let me clarify, if your daughter is attractive, then of course I don't include her in the "scum" statement. However, if she frequents the scum bars and refuses to shave her armpits/legs/upper lip, then unfortunately she is included in the scum I spoke of. I like your style though... What is your favorite dessert?

Quote:I'm assuming this post was to try and get me banned because you dislike my opinions, right? That is pretty reasonable and not childish. If you want me gone it isn't that hard to do. If you make a poll and the majority of users dislike me and want me gone, fine, I'll go. But I am pretty sure I speak for the majority of educated fans in all of my posts. I love you.

You have a bizarre definition of the word "educated". Seems like you're also in the minority. Nice try little man.

Quote:What is your favorite dessert?
[Image: eat-your-vegetables.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:You have a bizarre definition of the word "educated". Seems like you're also in the minority. Nice try little man.

Thought so.

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Show Me RESPECT" data-cid="58047" data-time="1384818152">

What is your favorite dessert?
[Image: eat-your-vegetables.gif]</blockquote>

This.