Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lynch to start Sunday?

Based on the list of QB's a Gus Bradley led team has beaten, this actually sets up well for Gus' 15th win. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

From the bench to the hall of fame against this [BLEEP] team. 

LOL Denver losing to us would be an all time low. From Champions to dropping a game to the Jags in December.

That won't happen though, their defense will score more points than our offense.

Quote:The answer to the subject title question is yes.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000749904/article/trevor-siemian-ruled-out-for-broncos-vs-jaguars'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000749904/article/trevor-siemian-ruled-out-for-broncos-vs-jaguars</a>

That is bad news for the Broncos, who were hoping Trevor Siemian could play with an injured foot.

Us Jags fans don't care about bad news for the Broncos.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

If Lynch does start and we win, the Nay Sayer's will attribute the win to us playing a rookie QB.

A Win is A Win even if it's Premeditated... LMAO...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/trevor...37280.html

Odds he has a "career day" or finishes with better numbers than Blake?
Huh?

Our pass defense has been great this year, only Rivers really carved us up, we lost most of our games due to turnovers, bad ref calls, dropped balls, Bortles off games and bad coaching.

I doubt Lynch is gonna do anything speical even if we lose, it will be due to Broncos defense shutting us down

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Real Jags fans don't care about the broncs.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Real Jags fans don't care about the broncs.

Everyone knows that.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Any and all who root for the Broncos can.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Everyone knows that.

Everyone with a brain knows that.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Any and all who root for the Broncos can.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: hhh-and-shawn-michaels-o.gif]

Quote:What are you trying to say? No chance Blake can play better than he did in the Titans game?

LOL!!!!!

OMG, if that dumpster fire of a game against Tenn is the best BB can do,, then this team is in SERIOUS trouble.

How'd the first few offensive series go again? Something like this?:

3 and Out Punt

3 and Out Punt

Turnover

Turnover

3 and Out Punt

3 and Out Punt

Then the Titans play 20 yards off the ball in Mega-prevent mode for the last quarter or more, and the Jags start moving the ball.

Yup, that was one great performance by Blake and all the Jags.

I'm now convinced. Space didn't watch one bit of that game, just looked at the stats afterwards.

Jags defense will look pretty good in this game. If the interior line and Poz, Telvin, Jack are playing the run solid, Denver will have a tough time because of Lynch. I've heard radio shows reporting that Denver will have to "dumb-down" the playbook because of it.

The problem is gonna be Jags offense against Denver's defense. It is likely to be UGLY from the Jags offense this week.

Quote:Jags defense will look pretty good in this game. If the interior line and Poz, Telvin, Jack are playing the run solid, Denver will have a tough time because of Lynch. I've heard radio shows reporting that Denver will have to "dumb-down" the playbook because of it.

The problem is gonna be Jags offense against Denver's defense. It is likely to be UGLY from the Jags offense this week.

The Jags are going to have to at least get the blatant and obvious PI and holding the WR calls and the calls that other teams get too, to have a chance at scoring a Td or 2.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Our offense turns the ball over multiple times this game.  Horses win 14-9

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Us Jags fans don't care about bad news for the Broncos.

Yes they do. Bad news for the Broncos is good news for the Jaguars this week.

Quote:Everyone knows that.

Everyone knows it is possible to care about two teams at the same time.

Quote:Everyone knows it is possible to care about two teams at the same time.

Do they? You know that everyone knows this?

Have you asked everyone?

Quote:Do they? You know that everyone knows this?

Have you asked everyone?
I wasn't asked!