Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Angry Beaver Detained for Trashing Store Christmas Display...

Quote:What beavers are never satisfied?

Trust me on this, you don't really want to know.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol JW...You should know of at least one.

Have you seen my baseball?

I would have stuffed and mounted that beaver right in the store.

Quote:Real trees come in all sizes...and then you don't have to find room to store it all year long.

Christmas stuff is stored in the garage. Unlike most one-car garages mine has a storage area in front for rarely-used items.

My fake tree has fake snow and pine cones on the branches, arrived pre-lit, and is in a beautiful base. Plus a tree is one less thing to buy every year!

Quote:Christmas stuff is stored in the garage. Unlike most one-car garages mine has a storage area in front for rarely-used items.

My fake tree has fake snow and pine cones on the branches, arrived pre-lit, and is in a beautiful base. Plus a tree is one less thing to buy every year!

I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to my tree. I love going and picking out the tree every year, and the way it makes my house smell.

If you have real trees in your house, they will attract beavers...and who wants a house that smells like beavers?

I've been trying to detain beaver all of my life.

Quote:If you have real trees in your house, they will attract beavers...and who wants a house that smells like beavers?

I have beaver candles and air freashners throughout the house.

Quote:If you have real trees in your house, they will attract beavers...and who wants a house that smells like beavers?

You just have to bathe them, that takes care of that issue.

Beavers will eat your wood.

Quote:Beavers will eat your wood.

Some beavers won't.

True.  Some beavers are cannibals.

Quote:True.  Some beavers are cannibals.

Beaver on beaver crime is real.

Y'all made me choke on my ham sammich........... :yes:

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:Y'all made me choke on my ham sammich........... :yes:

Quit interrupting their show.  I just finished up Season 2 and can't wait for tomorrow when Season 3 is released.

Quote:I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to my tree. I love going and picking out the tree every year, and the way it makes my house smell.

I love real trees. The decision to stop that tradition came when we figured out trees are too expensive and run out of stock too soon here in Florida, where they must be shipped from other parts of the country. We had to settle for a fake tree.

Quote:Beaver on beaver crime is real.

BLM...A whole new meaning

I don't have a tree. Haven't had one in a while.

Quote:I don't have a tree. Haven't had one in a while.

And no beaver either...

Beavers are very entertaining to me and apparently so are beaver threads.

I've learned it's hard to let go of a good beaver and an angry beaver can be well worth the fight at times.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.