Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne To Start in London, Gabbert to Back up

Quote:Makes it even worse, then.

Gene's guys: McCown - traded picks for him. Gabbert - gave up picks to draft him in the first round. Henne - paid millions of dollars to a guy who is essentially an older version of Gabbert.

I don't know what it was about Gene, but he seemed to have a way of consistently finding the worst guy and taking him.

We should totally fire that guy

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:but Gene did trade for McCown
Isn't he starting for the Bears now?

Quote:Isn't he starting for the Bears now?
nope

Thank god
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:nope
Oh is the other mcown

Josh  M

Quote:Isn't he starting for the Bears now?
Wrong McCown brother, we got the less talented one, and we gave up a pick for him...For shame...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

McCown > Gabbert 

It funny when you think about it, a career backup will be the starter, and someone who won't be in the league once he's cut will be the backup, our stable of QB is impeccable. 

Quote:So... no touchdowns is the gameplan again. Makes you all warm and fuzzy don't it.
Are you trying to say Blaine gives us a better chance at TD's? You're cute I like you. 

Quote:Are you trying to say Blaine gives us a better chance at TD's? You're cute I like you. 

Better chance for pick-6's.

One of these years.............

Quote:Are you trying to say Blaine gives us a better chance at TD's? You're cute I like you. 
Well, Int returned for TD's are still TD's right?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Yeah cause that was even remotely close to what I posted. As to your second part, typical response expected from a child. Your obsession with Gabbert is borderline stalker like. You should seek help .

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013, 11:29 AM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:So... no touchdowns is the gameplan again. Makes you all warm and fuzzy don't it.
I hope this is not saying that Gabbert will get us TDs and Henne wont

Gabbert has lead us to 1 TD drive this whole season so plz stop

edit: saw your reply to the other guy so you need to be clear on what your trying to say, cuz who is gonna magically come in Sunday and get us TDs at QB?

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

It doesnt matter really who starts, Henne, or Gabbert, Neither will be the future here in Jacksonville, Both have showed-proven there NOT the answer !!!! Gabbys definietly finished in Jacksonville, Hennes on very shaky ground to even be a back up. 2014 will bring in a New young QB, hopefully some great, new young offensive line men to !!! Mjd could be gone, and looks like thats leaning that way, with the remark he could be back at the right price !!! We need Line backers to !!! Its going to take at least two more drafts for this team !!!

Stop worrying about the #1 pick in the draft people. It aint happening. The bucs have quit on Schiano and they will lose to make sure he's gone. MAYBE after he fired in the later part of the season they will pick up 1 or 2 wins but I doubt the jags are so bad they lose against this much easier schedule coming up after the BYE week.

As such, Henne takes all the sacks and throws wildly. Gabbert takes all the sacks and throws short crap all over the field. Id rather see Henne at this point just stack yards and make our receivers look good.

Quote:I hope this is not saying that Gabbert will get us TDs and Henne wont

Gabbert has lead us to 1 TD drive this whole season so plz stop
Do you see mention of the name Gabbert in my post? Some of you folks obsession with Gabbert is odd. Do you read every post and clammer for a way to tie Gabbert into your responses?

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013, 11:42 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Yes, a 7th rounder

...so if someone traded a 7th for Gabbert that would be able to be justified in your book?...because its a low pick?....

Not sure if you are defending the move up there or not. 

Quote:Do you see mention of the name Gabbert in my post? Some of you folks obsession with Gabbert is odd. Do you read every post and clammer for a way to tie Gabbert into your responses?

I got what you were trying to get at wired...

You were just saying yippeee no touchdowns this week no matter who starts. 

Quote:...so if someone traded a 7th for Gabbert that would be able to be justified in your book?...because its a low pick?....

Not sure if you are defending the move up there or not. 

No opinion given. Just pointing out he traded a 7th rounder for McCown. Not really sure why you even brought up Gabbert.

Quote:I got what you were trying to get at wired...

You were just saying yippeee no touchdowns this week no matter who starts. 
Pretty much exactly this. It just does not matter. Posts like "Thank God" baffle me as if either QB is a good option. My post would have been the same if BG had been named starter.