Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Score Predictions Vs. The Chargers?

WE COULDN'T POSSIBLY WIN THIS WEEK... OR COULD WE???

JAGS 24

CHARGERS 23

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Tampa (scumbag organization) is clearly tanking. I'd be surprised if they won a single game until there was some distance between them and the closest competition for the #1 pick, ala the Colts method in 2012. 

If going 0-16 is the only way we can get Bridgewater then I'll pass.

That's a little too far for my pride.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We don't need the No. 1 Pick... we just need the right QB.

Jags playing at home.

Hmmm, is this gonna be yet another blowout in front of the home crowd? Well, Gabbert's not playing. So,,,,

Chargers 31

Jags 23

If we keep it within 10 that's improvement to me I say we pick rivers twice but struggle to put up yards with no shorts and Blackman double covered

21-12 chargers

Time to start the Playoff talk...

Jaguars 24

Chargers 23

I'm going big here... Putting it all on the line ... Lol

38 24 JAGS

I don't think it matters who's playing opposite Blackman. I think this game is going to be a big change for us.

I don't believe it was a fluke that our online played better.

I believe everything is going to get a hell of a lot better this week.

Way fewer penalties .. More takeaways... Fewer ints. I think this time next week we are all going to be comparing the charger game to the texans game of last year. And this one ???

I think we win big!

Goooo. Jags!

They have a short week, across the country for an early game, blew thier wind on the colts, Jags win 29-24.

Quote:If going 0-16 is the only way we can get Bridgewater then I'll pass.

That's a little too far for my pride.

Detroit has already owned the stigma of 0-16, its not even as big a deal as it would have been otherwise. Are you saying you'd really feel a whole lot better finishing 1-15 or 2-14 over 0-16? To me they are all pretty much the same thing in the scheme of things. 

JAGS 24  SD 23   a game winning FG as time expires

Quote:Jags win game, potentially lose #1 pick. 

Too early to worry about that. The Giants have a good chance of getting their first win Monday night.

Henne too Jekyll and Hyde. One game good, the next, pisspoor. 30-20 ... Bolts.

This is a winnable game. If by any chance they get blown out at home, the fans will at least have a partially open Mathews bridge to jump from. The team cannot afford a home field blow out.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:If we keep it within 10 that's improvement to me I say we pick rivers twice but struggle to put up yards with no Shorts and Blackman double covered

21-12 chargers

Cecil thinks he will play, so if Chad does not throw any balls over his head, he might do something. He is questionable on the injury report.

Quote:We don't need the No. 1 pick. We just need the right QB.

Isn't the right quarterback the #1 pick?

I think the whole "tanking for Teddy" crap is stupid. Detroit is the only team in NFL history to go 0-16, so why does anybody think we need to lose every game to get that pick?

Its time to let out a big secreat now.  Jags have a starting franchise qb on teams practice squad.  I watched matt scout play a few snaps  he has a great arm, and isn't  afried to run if hes forced too.   He is the teams furture,they just want to learn firse before putting him on the field.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

28-17 Chargers.  Stupid penalties still a problem.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

24-17 chargers cecil shorts wont play and lewis will leave near halftime and be puf on ir. Imo

Put*

Quote:   Its time to let out a big secreat now.  Jags have a starting franchise qb on teams practice squad.  I watched matt scout play a few snaps  he has a great arm, and isn't  afried to run if hes forced too.   He is the teams furture,they just want to learn firse before putting him on the field.
 WOW!!  You can tell he's a "franchise" qb just from watching play a few snaps in practice?  You're amazing!!!

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I'm oing out on a limb and saying 31-17, Jags. Think Blackmon will beat Cox deep for 2 tds and over 140 yards.